The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2008-09

Boston and Toronto decided to play without goal tenders in a 8-5 bloodbath... A lot of high scoring games lately.. almost getting back to the post lockout days when everyone was afraid to hook or obstruct and guys like Cole and Staal and OV could just skate in and score at will...

Commodore has an assist, a +1 and a fight in the game against Dallas with Dallas leading 5-4 in the third.. all he needs now is a goal for the Gordie Howe hat trick!

The Trash play the Leafs tonight. Which team to cheer for/against? The Leafs to push the Trash further towrds the SE basement? Or, the Trash to prevent the Leafs from gaining any ground on the Canes?

The Leafs are starting Justin Pogge tonight. I've heard good things about him, so I'll be cheering for the Leafs.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

That is so terrible.... cheering for the Leafs...

Leafs won 6-2, that was a butt-whooping. Cool that Pogge got the start, I'd been looking forward to seeing this kid play for a few years now, and I missed his first game.. terrible.. but then again, no one should know that I occasionally watch Leafs games.... :blink:

The Bruins beat the Trash to push them further into the Conference basement. The Trash play at Toronto om Tuesday night so the Canes will be playing a tired team Need the points as the Caps add to their home record with a win against the Leafs.

anyone who has Center Ice watching the Habs-Kitty Kats game. It's weird watching the telecast in French. What is stranger is even though the game is in Sunrise, from the crowd noise one would guess it is Montreal.

The Rangers/Islanders game was a lot better. Physical first period, ending with an Islanders 1-0 lead. The Rangers tie it, then the Islanders take a 2-1 lead with 11 seconds left in the 2nd. Third period, Rangers score two quick ones, Islanders respond, then the Rangers figure McDonald out and win 5-4.

anyone who has Center Ice watching the Habs-Kitty Kats game. It's weird watching the telecast in French. What is stranger is even though the game is in Sunrise, from the crowd noise one would guess it is Montreal.

MTL @ FLA is always a big game down there...for Habs fans of the area. It's one of the few near sellouts...and you're right, it's mostly Canadien followers. Pretty sad for an equally sad organization.

I would normally go to the Montreal games in Florida but I couldn't make it this year, but it was pretty awesome to watch it on television and see just how loud the fans are when the Habs go down there! Didn't hear any 'goodbyes' or 'ole's' this time though!

You should be hearing the same crowd of Habs fans tomorrow in Tampa aswell!

Maxim Lapierre with his first career hat trick tonight. It was a very intense game.

Boy did I love hearing it on RDS.. I miss Montreal! :)

Obviously, they were told if they win the Stanley Cup, they'll be allowed to take baseballs bats to every snowblower in town. No one goes after their captain like that and gets away with it!

Caps get blanked 3-0 by Mason. Boy, am I glad that he's in the Western Conference or what. This guy is lights out game in, and game out. His numbers are unreal, it's a shame the rest of his team (with the exception of Nash of course) can't duplicate that effort. It's only a matter of time before Columbus makes the playoffs with the likes of Mason, Nash, Brassard....

Don't forget Filatov. Nash - Brassard - Filatov is going to be a nasty, nasty first line. And Mason as the backstopper would definitely push them into playoff contention.

Unfortunately, the Canes are back in the 8th spot, because Buffalo won today. And of course, they gave the Rangers a free point, pushing even farther back from them.

Capitals lost tonight in Montreal with 20 seconds to go...big clumsy Jurcina couldn't find the puck and then Johnson gave up a softy. I don't think I've ever cheered so loudly for a goal that didn't involve the Hurricanes. :lol:

Caps now on a two game losing streak...yay I guess.

Capitals lost tonight in Montreal with 20 seconds to go...big clumsy Jurcina couldn't find the puck and then Johnson gave up a softy. I don't think I've ever cheered so loudly for a goal that didn't involve the Hurricanes. :lol:

Good the Caps lost but it doesnt help much if the Canes do too. :(

Good the Caps lost but it doesnt help much if the Canes do too. :(

Buffalo and Pittsburgh lost too. Good for us, I suppose.

And not 1 day after I posted about Filatov in Columbus, he gets called up and gets a hattrick.

Now, if they will just go one ten more of them. It was a good game though

Buffalo and Pittsburgh lost too. Good for us, I suppose.

And not 1 day after I posted about Filatov in Columbus, he gets called up and gets a hattrick.

I think the Canes are in a position to take help from anywhere they can get it. Things are going to get really intense after the break and we certainly dont want to have to be looking in from the outside.

I think the Canes are in a position to take help from anywhere they can get it. Things are going to get really intense after the break and we certainly dont want to have to be looking in from the outside.

The 'Canes are in the easy part of their schedule now...I'm not sure though that means anything easy for us lol.

Kinda sad however. Actually depressing.

I don't think I've ever cheered so loudly for a goal that didn't involve the Hurricanes. :lol:
I think I scared the @$#@!! out of the cat tonight with my cheering for the Habs. :lol: