The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2008-09

a game im interested in tonight is Minnesota-Vancouver, the Canucks are on a 7-game losing streak and have lost 9 or 10 straight at home. We play them next, I want the Canes to beat them obvisiously, but I dont know who to root for between these two.

Root for the Canucks. If they come into the game against us on a losing streak, we'll help them break it.

Andrew Ladd netted a goal and 2 assists in last nights 5-2 win over Calgary.

Carolina's much needed win last night keeps us in 9th place, battling for playoff position, 1 pt behind Florida (8) and 2 points behind Buffalo (7).

Buffalo is battling the Canadiens tonight and Pittsburgh is up against Columbus. It would help Carolina if Buffalo lost and a win by Pitt will tie them with us, and depending on the tiebreak we could drop down to 10th.

So Buffalo and Pitt both won last night.. so that didnt help us.. but it didnt hurt us too bad either.. Pittsburgh is still 10th.

How about Rangers back up Valquette giving up 10 goals to the Dallas stars? 6 in the third period... talk about getting lit up. Wow. Last few weeks theres been some high scoring games with the winner scoring 10-12 goals.

More goalies or dropping like flies. St Louis waived Manny Legace.. we've already seen Marty Gerber sent down to the minors.. who's next?

Florida is 1 pt behind us, but has 3 games in hand, so we really need them to lose on tuesday before we clobber them on thursday.

Only games tonight are teams above us NYR vs NJ and Montreal vs Calgary.. so who wins and who loses wont really matter. Although the Rangers are third in their division, so if they keep losing it could help Carolina make up some ground.

Pitt loss last night keeps them 2 pts behind us with Carolina having 1 game in hand.

#1 vs #1 tonight, SJ vs Boston... should be a good tilt. Nothing else to watch tonight so hopefully its a good game.

love the misfits avatar, ur leafs 3-1 after 2...

Thanks, thought it was pretty funny myself after reading the ESPN power rankings :lol:

Go Leafs Go!

Ugh, Bruins are getting it handed to them this period. The revenge of Big Joe.

I'd love to see these two go at eachother for 7 games.

Leafs over Panthers 4-2 with about 11 minutes left in the 3rd ..... :)

ETA: Ouch. The Kittycats just made it 4-3 with a PP goal at about 9 minutes left .......... Come on, Leafs!

RATS!!!!! Leafs and Panthers are now TIED with about 5 minutes left ....... :huh:

(This is a home game for the Panthers, and their crowd is definitely loving this ...... *sigh*)

I can't believe the Leafs blew a 4-1 lead. Oh wait, yes I can. Ugh

LOL .... sadly, we should be familiar with how that feels. Game about to go into overtime ....

LOL .... sadly, we should be familiar with how that feels. Game about to go into overtime ....

guess u were watching too diane, i lost feed in ot.. zednik is a good story, thats all im saying good about cats.. makes thursdays game even bigger.. tough to watch, saw it coming, like a snowball going downhill gathering speed..