The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
PerfectStorm

Finally Did It

Hey PerfectStorm. Glad you jumped in. Have fun - lots of good people here...well, most of us are good :lol:

W E L C O M E ! !

Hello, I have been reading this board for years and finally decided to join in on all the fun! I'm a female in my early 30's. Started really getting into the Canes in 2001, averaged a game or two each year in person and watched the rest on TV. (Had NHL package for two years) Then started going to about 20-25 games a year on average for the past two seasons. Then on Friday I committed to a 26 game season ticket package!! I would love to do a full season but I live near Fayetteville so with the travel distance and work it just wouldn't be possible. So I will wait and see if the Canes can pull off a successful run into the playoffs so that I can use my "pay as they play deal"!!! LETS GO CANES!!!

i want to see alot of members logged on tomorow night, win or lose.. i will be watching..and i know u will too hockeybaby.. :P

I'll be here. Just to confirm my diagnosis :lol: