The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
AvaCane

Good Vibes from Colorado!

I think you're a cool dude.

And that's a shame about the Pepsi Center. Kroenke needs to get his head out of the sand and lower the price of tickets.

You, my friend, are also cool. It's official. Good seeing another fan of natural disasters: Hurricanes and Avalanches. Pretty sure I remember you from last spring.

Kroenke really does need to lower prices. Granted, there was a pretty incredible sellout streak but chances are the books were cooked for some of those games. There's also that evil pact w/ the devil when so many good seats get gobbled up by big companies and large firms. Almost a inverse correlation between the cost of the seat and hockey knowledge. Nothing like the chance to sit down low only to have people around you asking about offsides or icing. Yikes.

Good seeing Staal in Montreal. And Hejduk too obviously - he had a decent run there today.

Really tempted to head east for the Feb. 22nd game though Sunday matinees can make for weird games.