The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Storm-Surge

Crawling out from under the rock

Welcome!

Greetings, everyone.

I've been a member of this forum for 2 years, but I never post. There are much more knowledgeable and insightful fans out there than myself.

That's never stopped me from posting. :lol:

Thanks, Dogbutler. I might throw in the odd comment here and there, but I'm content to just lurk.

lurking is just a harsh sounding word, come out and play with the rest of us caniacs..

Greetings, everyone.

I'm a long time Canes fan. I even watched them before they were Canes (up in Hartford). Of course, I love them much more now that they are Canes from my home state. :)

I've been a member of this forum for 2 years, but I never post. There are much more knowledgeable and insightful fans out there than myself.

I'm wicked excited about the Canes' level of play in this playoff round. It's really salt in the wound to the Wild fans here in Minnesota that my Canes made it to the playoffs.

I don't know what else to say really.

Thanks for letting me lurk all this time.

Welcome! I, too, just hang out, mostly. As you said, there are a lot of great Caniacs on here to learn from, and I enjoy reading everything. It warms my heart to know that our numbers are all across the county and are cheering our guys on! GO CANES!!