The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
canucklehead-ch1

A word from a Canucks fan.

Dear Carolina Hurricanes fans,

As you all know, my faithful team the Vancouver Canucks were eliminated in 6 by the Blackhawks.

I'm just taking your time to say something. You have our support in B.C., apparently. Not only am I a fan of your great franchise,

but throughout B.C., Carolina car flags and jerseys have been popping up. Your franchise has a bright future - and I hope you guys win a second one of Lord Stanley's mug.

Sincerely,

Canucklehead.

GO CANES GO!

Thank you for your support and many others up your way. Right now we are in a battle for our life with the B's and have to go back to their house Thursday night. Put in a good word with the hockey god's for us if you can. Thanks!!!!

Thank you for your support and many others up your way. Right now we are in a battle for our life with the B's and have to go back to their house Thursday night. Put in a good word with the hockey god's for us if you can. Thanks!!!!

I'll make sure to tell Luo and Ward that the Canes need to win. ;)

And the pleasures all mine for supporting you guys.

I'll make sure to tell Luo and Ward that the Canes need to win. ;)

And the pleasures all mine for supporting you guys.

What the... And to think I was pulling for Vancouver! What about Lucic? He's going to be disappointed!

So what? Responsibility comes with disappointment.

Hmm, ok then. Best of luck next season, I thought the Canucks looked great in the few playoff periods I saw. Those west coast games make it tough to get to work the next morning!

Hmm, ok then. Best of luck next season, I thought the Canucks looked great in the few playoff periods I saw. Those west coast games make it tough to get to work the next morning!

Haha, yeah, we did good overall.

And sucks living on the east for hockey - I get to see all the games I need/want to. :P

Thanks, hope you enjoy the ride. Whereabouts in the province are you seeing these car flags & jerseys? I don't think I have yet to see one in the Lower Mainland for quite some time, asides from in sports apparel stores of course.

Thanks, hope you enjoy the ride. Whereabouts in the province are you seeing these car flags & jerseys? I don't think I have yet to see one in the Lower Mainland for quite some time, asides from in sports apparel stores of course.

In the Chilliwack area - it's surprising, actually.