The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
33-FILDA--33

I am new czech fan of Carolina Hurricanes

Your English is fine. :)

How did you pick the Hurricanes and Avalanche?

Thanks.

When I am first play NHL 2003 so I like Colorado logo and they had very good players in year 2003 and Carolina is for me best because I like their style game and logo too, and new logo.

WELCOME. I AM A CANES FAN FROM CLINTON,NC AND WANTED TO WRITE BACK TO YOU, AS I AM A LITTLE FAMILIAR WITH YOUR COUNTRY. MY WIFE AND I HAVE HOSTED 2 EXCHANGE STUDENTS FROM CZ, AND ENJOYED LEARNING FROM ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE. THEY CAME FROM A TOWN OUTSIDE PRAGUE, KOLIN, I THINK WAS THE NAME(NOT SURE OF SPELLING NOW). WHERE DO YOU LIVE? IF YOU EVER GET TO THIS COUNTRY, PERHAPS WE COULD VISIT!

Hello! I am Filip Forst from Czech Republic and in advance I am sorry for my bad english. I am very big fan of hockey primarily Czech and my favourite NHL team Carolina Hurricanes and a little Colorado Avalanche. I cheer Carolina already from year 2003. I like too TV show Knight Rider form years 82-86 and 08-09 therefore that userbar. Otherwise I am 17 years old.

You have very good English. I don't think you will find anyone on these boards who speaks your language. Welcome! Have you been to America? I am from London England. Do you follow soccer? football!!!

WELCOME. I AM A CANES FAN FROM CLINTON,NC AND WANTED TO WRITE BACK TO YOU, AS I AM A LITTLE FAMILIAR WITH YOUR COUNTRY. MY WIFE AND I HAVE HOSTED 2 EXCHANGE STUDENTS FROM CZ, AND ENJOYED LEARNING FROM ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE. THEY CAME FROM A TOWN OUTSIDE PRAGUE, KOLIN, I THINK WAS THE NAME(NOT SURE OF SPELLING NOW). WHERE DO YOU LIVE? IF YOU EVER GET TO THIS COUNTRY, PERHAPS WE COULD VISIT!

Hello, it is very good as though you have czech students. I live in small town on north of Czech Republic. And you are american or czech?

You have very good English. I don't think you will find anyone on these boards who speaks your language. Welcome! Have you been to America? I am from London England. Do you follow soccer? football!!!

Hi, no I haven't been in USA and I don't follow soccer. I follow only hockey.

Hello again. I am American, but have much respect for your country. Years ago, when our 1st Czech student arrived, the Canes had several Czech players. We took our student to one of the games, and she got to meet all of the players from her country. She talked as if they were very surprised to hear someone speak to them in their own language. Those were good times. Again, glad to welcome you to these boards, and hope you enjoy our team. Also, send some more of your country's players over to this area, as they always play well.

Hello again. I am American, but have much respect for your country. Years ago, when our 1st Czech student arrived, the Canes had several Czech players. We took our student to one of the games, and she got to meet all of the players from her country. She talked as if they were very surprised to hear someone speak to them in their own language. Those were good times. Again, glad to welcome you to these boards, and hope you enjoy our team. Also, send some more of your country's players over to this area, as they always play well.

Yes I know Czech players is good in hockey. And what doing Czech students in your family? And now is in Carolina only František Kaberle, that is bad luck.

Both CZ students were exchange students, and went to our high school here for 1 year. We still hear from them often, and each has come back to visit after they returned home. In fact the older came here last summer, found a job and worked through the summer.

You are right about Kabs(Kaberle), he sometimes is good, but not all the time. If you have some of the other boards, you realize that most fans hope that he'll return home for next season, and clear a space for another defenseman, or perhaps, one of our younger D-men from Albany. His brother, Tomas, is said to be very good for Toronto. Wish we could exchange the two.