The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hokies416

Single game tix?

Does the team make single game tix available?

If so...when do they go on sale?

Looking for a pair to the 10/14/09 game vs the Pens.

In advance...thanks for any info.

usually thirty days prior to the game unless you know a STH'er and we can get them substantially earlier.

Generally, the next month's games go on sale the first of the previous month. So October games are on sale September 1, November games on October 1, etc.

In addition to what c97 said you may want to post/watch in the swap meet for the game(s) your looking for. I think a couple people are already listing tickets they are trying to sell. That reminds me I need to post some games for sale.

In addition to what c97 said you may want to post/watch in the swap meet for the game(s) your looking for. I think a couple people are already listing tickets they are trying to sell. That reminds me I need to post some games for sale.

Thanks all for taking the time. We're in need of two for the 10/14 'canes/Pens game. I'll watch the swap meet, and additionally check back in after 9/1.

Made our first trip down last April and RBC was a *GREAT* time!!! You have a WONDERFUL venue down there!