The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
ms-superdave

Greeting from ms superdave

I've only been a member a couple of months myself (but have been reading the forum and have been a HUGE canes fan for years.)

Superdave and Caniac97 have kept things going here last couple of weeks during real slow hockey times, and I have had fun putting in my two cents. Makes the time go faster!

Hope you like being a member, too. Welcome aboard! :)

I've only been a member a couple of months myself (but have been reading the forum and have been a HUGE canes fan for years.)

Superdave and Caniac97 have kept things going here last couple of weeks during real slow hockey times, and I have had fun putting in my two cents. Makes the time go faster!

Hope you like being a member, too. Welcome aboard! :)

You are running with the wrong crowd but you may be the only one willing to admit it.

You are running with the wrong crowd but you may be the only one willing to admit it.

nah... I too find your posts entertaining (although I don't speak out much, I am a regular peruser of posts) and not the least bit "offensive" ;)

edited for:

oh, and welcome to the missus!

does this mean we have a fan club?? Or just that it is so slow that the ramblings of two old men are entertaining?

disclaimer: no old men were harmed in making this post

does this mean we have a fan club?? Or just that it is so slow that the ramblings of two old men are entertaining?

What is scary is that people would admit to such a thing. My wife has the hardest time admitting it.

disclaimer: No wives, old men, old men's wives, or wive's old men were harmed in the making of this post

What is scary is that people would admit to such a thing. My wife has the hardest time admitting it.

disclaimer: No wives, old men, old men's wives, or wive's old men were harmed in the making of this post

Yep, my significant other is the same way. Finds me and all this entertaining but you can't get her on record saying as much.

disclaimer: No spouses past, present, or future (or other peoples spouses) were harmed in the making of this post

Yep, my significant other is the same way. Finds me and all this entertaining but you can't get her on record saying as much.

disclaimer: No spouses past, present, or future (or other peoples spouses) were harmed in the making of this post

Nope you just get that look :rolleyes: and the shaking of the head!!

Oh yeah,,welcome MS. SuperDave

Nope you just get that look :rolleyes: and the shaking of the head!!

Oh yeah,,welcome MS. SuperDave

How did you know?? Dang, djharley must have crystal balls!!!

disclaimer: no board member or balls (crystal or otherwise) were harmed in making this post.

Thanks for the greetings! I will try to keep superdave in check! He says he has been up to no good today it has something to do with disclaimers, but I don't know what. There might have been a pig involved, but I'm not sure. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the greetings! I will try to keep superdave in check! He says he has been up to no good today it has something to do with disclaimers, but I don't know what. There might have been a pig involved, but I'm not sure. :rolleyes:

Don't judge her by my actions. Her only sin is being married to me.

She doesn't claim me now. How can she disclaim me.

Is that a "DISCLAIMER" about being disclaimed?

Can she do that? :blink:;)

Disclaimer;;;;hopefully no wives or husbands were offended!

At one time there was some curiosity about my appearance. I thought since the missus had joined up I'd post a family pic. She hasn't been checking the site a lot since she has been getting ready for school to start. I'll let her know this pic is up and I'm sure she'll come a running.

whitetrashwedding18.jpg

I'm not the short one.

Hey Guys! Thanks for the nice welcome. Don't pay any attention to our wedding photo! He is the short one ;) How long till the season starts???

too long if you ask me, about three weeks til the start of training camp, four weeks til the first preseason game, and six weeks until the first "real" game of the season.

At one time there was some curiosity about my appearance. I thought since the missus had joined up I'd post a family pic. She hasn't been checking the site a lot since she has been getting ready for school to start. I'll let her know this pic is up and I'm sure she'll come a running.

whitetrashwedding18.jpg

I'm not the short one.

Y'all are one hot couple, the pride of Rocky Mount!!! Isn't there a dumpster named in your honor?

Hey MS superdave,, better get out the cook book ,,,,Mister Ed will be delivered soon!!!Can't wait to try your horse chops!!

I'm wanting horse scampi!!!