The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes

(AP) Buffalo, NY

After last nights 4-1 loss to the Toronto Maple Leafs, thousands of Buffalo Sabres "fans" were rushed to local hospitals with what appears to be, mysteriously, the same injuries.

That being broken legs.

One fan who identified himself as "knucklesandwich", was reportedly heard telling a doctor in an emergency room,"I can't believe I root for a bunch of losers! They will never win another game again! I am moving to Philadelphia and becoming a Flyers fan!"

Though it is a prelimanary diagnosis, doctors across western New York have been heard saying the cause of these broken legs appears to be from jumping off a moving bandwagon.

:lol: Found that on the Sabres board.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you obviously dont understand the joke fully...knucklesandwich is a severe bandwangoner. Him, along with Bowler. They are completely obsessed with Marty Biron and after every single game, if Miller lets in more than 2 goals, they start freaking out, and start calling for Marty to become the full time starter. Knuckles was going absolutely crazy because we lost one game.

thats actually pretty funny because people like knuckles and bowler act like our season is over because we lost our first game in regulation...that came in november.

My suggestion is dont go on the Sabres offical boards. Theyre a complete joke. No one one there knows what they are talking about, theyre all 13 year olds, and theyre all bandwagon riders.

hahah... i bet i know who wrote that too

OMG, I have scanned the regular Sabres board off of the main Sabres site and seen that Bowler guy's posts and he is MADLY in love with Marty!! I don't know how the people on there put up with him and his nonsense. Marty is a good goalie but according to that guy he's like the greatest thing to ever walk the planet and nobody before or after him shall ever be as good!! LOL

LOL, I've read that Bowler guys post. Every post is about Biron I don't think he has written one post without using the name Biron. He drove me crazy and i'm not even a Sabres fan. I mean Biron is good, but you have to ride the hot goalie and right now that's Miller. Even after last night's loss I still say you should go with Miller.

And Melissa some of those fans on that board just crack me up.

No one one there knows what they are talking about, they're all 13 year olds, and they're all bandwagon riders.

Not exactly true, Melissa. But the kids do outnumber the adults.

Lol I went onto the Sabres official board and the first post I saw was wishing a nuclear bomb on Raleigh, and I just left rigt then.

Im a sabres fan and Bowler is super annoying. Take that necular bomb and drop it over Bowler and then you will have done the world a huge favor!

You Canes fans are lucky that Lindy Ruff is such a fool that he left Miller in against you in the playoffs.Miller gave you games 2,4 and 5.Biron should have seen action,after all,he did shut you out to cost you 1st place overall in a game that meant nothing to us and alot to you.

You Canes fans are lucky that Lindy Ruff is such a fool that he left Miller in against you in the playoffs.Miller gave you games 2,4 and 5.Biron should have seen action,after all,he did shut you out to cost you 1st place overall in a game that meant nothing to us and alot to you.

I love Marty to death, but the only reason I would have put Biron in would have been to give Miller a rest (which I think he might have needed), not because I thought he would have performed better. Biron is a good goalie, but do you seriously think he would have gotten us through that Ottawa series like Miller did?

I don't even know why I'm replying to this, I'm sick of this topic.

well, actually, the USA USA is a chant for Miller...im not to fond of it anymore because its played out. But after Miller got screwed out of representing us in the Olympics, he put on one hell of a performance against philly (and esche, who did get chosen to go to the Olympics instead of Miller) so during that game, every time Milz made a good save, we would chant USA USA to let him know that he should have gone...and it just became a thing. After Milsy makes a great save.."USA USA!"

like i said, it was cool then, but its a little played out now. the Olympics were along time ago

From what I gather bowler appears to be a thorn in many sides on the Sabres board because all he ever posts is how much he loves Biron and how bad Miller is and blah.. blah.. blah...

It appears someone was trolling this board and posted a link to it on the Sabres board.... so expect more visitors I'm sure !!!!!!!!!!!

well, actually, the USA USA is a chant for Miller...im not to fond of it anymore because its played out. But after Miller got screwed out of representing us in the Olympics, he put on one hell of a performance against philly (and esche, who did get chosen to go to the Olympics instead of Miller) so during that game, every time Milz made a good save, we would chant USA USA to let him know that he should have gone...and it just became a thing. After Milsy makes a great save.."USA USA!"

like i said, it was cool then, but its a little played out now. the Olympics were along time ago

That's what I heard too, but wasn't Miller left off the Olympic team because he was hurt at the time?

OH F&*K! now bowlers come to invade the canes boards!!! AAHHHH!! RUN!!!

:P

LOL!! Oh man, we mention his name and now he appears!! Ok, who's the leak??? :wink:

Oh man, it was such a fun trolless summer. I have a feeling I'm gonna miss the temp board soon :-(

Oh man, it was such a fun trolless summer. I have a feeling I'm gonna miss the temp board soon :-(