The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes

Temp board had plenty of trolls.....in fact I was labelled one by stormrider for a while.

Not the temp board to the temp board. We were quite trolless leading into camp and the start of the season. In fact a few of us mentioned it was good nobody could find a link to the new temp board cause it was so calm while the boys were getting off to their slow start. Not to mention we haven't had any member spitting wars either.

Anyway, the party is over and it looks like we have some unwelcome visitors. :roll:

Temp board had plenty of trolls.....in fact I was labelled one by stormrider for a while.

Not the temp board to the temp board. We were quite trolless leading into camp and the start of the season. In fact a few of us mentioned it was good nobody could find a link to the new temp board cause it was so calm while the boys were getting off to their slow start. Not to mention we haven't had any member spitting wars either.

Anyway, the party is over and it looks like we have some unwelcome visitors. :roll:

Oh man, it was such a fun trolless summer. I have a feeling I'm gonna miss the temp board soon :-(

Ditto TSA............. here they come.............. :evil:

Someone should post the temp board link to replace this one on the Sabre's board. Let them troll all they want on that board :mrgreen:

Someone should post the temp board link to replace this one on the Sabre's board. Let them troll all they want on that board :mrgreen:

Hello, welcome to the CAROLINA HURRICANES OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARDS.

I'm FightinMad and I will be your referee for today.

While you are a guest on the HURRICANES OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD, please conduct yourself as a guest.

We do not discuss other message boards on this forum, if you wish to discuss it, please do so via PM or other outside means.

Furthermore, we do not care which of the Buffalo Buffalo you worship. If you wish to discuss them, please visit the BUFFALO SABRES OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD or Sabresfans.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Hello, welcome to the CAROLINA HURRICANES OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARDS.

I'm FightinMad and I will be your referee for today.

While you are a guest on the HURRICANES OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD, please conduct yourself as a guest.

We do not discuss other message boards on this forum, if you wish to discuss it, please do so via PM or other outside means.

Furthermore, we do not care which of the Buffalo Buffalo you worship. If you wish to discuss them, please visit the BUFFALO SABRES OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD or Sabresfans.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

If you would like to be redirected to the BUFFALO SABRES OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD press 1

If you are searching for instructions on how to use the PRIVATE MESSAGING SERVICE press 2

To speak to a site representative or just have further questions press 3

And to talk to an ACTUAL service representative, please stay on the line...

**waits for 45 minutes on hold...**

"Your call is important to us. Please stay on the line & we will handle your call w/ the care that it deserves".

You know, that's pretty funny.

I'll cheer for him wherever he goes, and I'll cheer for Recchi wherever he goes, but the Hurricanes will be my number 1 team unless they start doing stupid crap like Bob Clarke did in Philly.