The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes

Rod Brind'Amour is currently suing NBC claiming that the title "Law and Order" are the trademark names of his left and right bisceps.

Rod Brind'Amour is so tough he doesn't have to score goals he just stares at the puck until it slides itself in the net.

Rod Brind'Amour is currently suing NBC claiming that the title "Law and Order" are the trademark names of his left and right bisceps.

Rod Brind'Amour is so tough he doesn't have to score goals he just stares at the puck until it slides itself in the net.

Lmao that is like the greatest thing I ever heard.

..or read.. whatever..

Are you getting these from that Chuck Norris site that is out there? :wink:

From memory....yes.....they are chuck jokes.....but with the amount of hype Brind'Amour has gotten from his massive work out and training routine. The jokes suit Rod as well.

Ooo ooo.. some classic 96 Rock:

The objects in Rod Brind'Amours mirror are as close as they appear

Lmao. They played those all last post season during the finals.. fantastic. There are some others about Recchi and Stillman, but I can't remember them. They were hilarious though.

When Rod Brind'amour does a push up, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Rod Brind'Amour is so tough, he made Mark Messier retire.

Screw stealing Chuck Norris jokes, I'm making one up myself...

Rod Brind'Amour hits the puck much slower than he is capable of hitting it, so as not to scare the fans by creating a massive sonic boom. What a great, caring guy.

Never, ever invite Rod Brind'Amour and Cam Ward to your house at one time. The average home cannot withstand such a powerful level of awesomeness.

Rod Brind'Amour doesn't have to wear a helmet; the only reason he does is because of NHL rules. I mean, come on... as a kid, playing goalie, the dude freaking headbutted pucks that came his way. Without a helmet.