The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
dangermouse-ch1

Patrick Eaves Signed by Red Wings

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=286737''>http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=286737' target="_blank">http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=286737[/post]

Hudler's replacement maybe? He will certainly get chances there.

The Wings needed cheap scoring and maybe Eaves will land on his feet, or skates there. Let's all wish him the best except for when he plays us.

I liked Eaves as well but he did have a rocky start plus never really reached his potential with us. I wish him the very best of luck with the Red Wings. Just don't let him score or hurt anyone here when we play them! ;)

Dang it, that's at least one guaranteed goal for Detroit when we play them. Our former players always score against us. At least he didn't go to a team in the SE. :) Seriously, best of luck to Patty.

And for only 500k. Man, that's messed up.

he still should be getting a mil or so from Boston, so he will do alright. He won't be eating beanie weenies.

Best of luck to him....

Man what I wouldn't give for 500k right now... tiny by sports standards but huge for us "normal" people. LOL

he still should be getting a mil or so from Boston, so he will do alright. He won't be eating beanie weenies.

More of the fact that he signed for that little when we had him for more than double that amount. I bet he performs great there too, just to spite us <_<

I swear you could take Joe Blow - 5'9", overweight, and freshly laid off from GM - plug him into the Wings machine and he'd bag 15 goals and be a +10.

Eaves will be just fine, trust me.

And for only 500k. Man, that's messed up.

Where did you see it was for only $500k?

Nevermind I saw it on NHLnumbers.com. Not to bad since Boston is in to him for $750k over 3 years.

Good luck to Patrick. If I were him this would be a no brainer - he's getting a mil from Boston already, and he goes to a team that is a perennial cup contender. I hope they use him right - if they do I have a feeling he will do just fine. Is there a third line spot open there for him?

hardest worker in practice when i went to them, goodluck,no pressure, i can see him doing well.. least he can only hurt us once or twice ayear unless we meet in finals