The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
MarlinsCanesCop86

Versus back on the air for Direct TV customers- channel 603HD

Funny thing happened at Sam's Club today. I walk in and there are the displays of HD TVs and sales guys are pushing DirectTV. I ignore them, but they stop me and ask me if I want DirectTV; I say, No thank you, I have have DishNetwork. They proceeded to vigorously claim DirectTV as the better satellite company. I counter with: "I'm a 24/7 hockey fan. With DirectTV I would have missed dozens of NHL games on Versus, which I was able to watch with DishNetwork." There was an awkward pause, and they started rambling about how Versus was being unreasonable....blah, blah, blah. I smiled and walk away.

Funny thing happened at Sam's Club today. I walk in and there are the displays of HD TVs and sales guys are pushing DirectTV. I ignore them, but they stop me and ask me if I want DirectTV; I say, No thank you, I have have DishNetwork. They proceeded to vigorously claim DirectTV as the better satellite company. I counter with: "I'm a 24/7 hockey fan. With DirectTV I would have missed dozens of NHL games on Versus, which I was able to watch with DishNetwork." There was an awkward pause, and they started rambling about how Versus was being unreasonable....blah, blah, blah. I smiled and walk away.

But you could have had Center Ice for free because of it wink.gif   *smiling as I walk away*

Just messing with you Ivy smile.gif