The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
puckhead63

Troubles in Nashville

you can at least spell his name right stormrider....Numminen

:wink:

My rule of thumb is I only worry about getting the spelling right for Cup winners. :wink:

I've never misspelled Drury, for example, and can spell most of the Canes' current roster. :lol:

Didn't you hear about the major snow storm we had yesterday? Up to one-inch snow drifts in some parts and school was closed and opened late this morning.

Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh at this because different regions are used to different climates........however I always get a good kick out of hear southern places shutting their whole city down because of an inch of snow.

You should have seen the pandemonium when we got almost 2 feet, yes 2 feet, of snow a few years back around this time.

2 feet is a lot....even for here.

I'm Canadian dude, Celsius, I only know Celsius.

haha!! that just reminded me of when i went to Quebec City a couple years ago... We woke up that morning and turned the tv on and it said it was 12º outside...and my friend was like "What?!?!?!" And i just said..."its in celsius dude" You shouldve seen the confusion on his face. Good times...good times :mrgreen:

FW you cannot get a national TV contract without exposure across the country of America, it's as simple as that. The NBA doesn't even have a national TV contract either do they?

And what is your smiley looking at? Obviously not the tv?

you are that hard up for another arguement that your gonna pick on a smiley???.......unbelievable. Let's make this simple , you are right and I am wrong. There now you can have a great weekend. By the way, doesn't do hockey well, if they had a major tv contract to show games with no one in the stands.......last I checked you can turn on espn ,espn2 and I believe nbc and you got a nba game to watch

if you think I pick fights with posters, then you obviously don't know me....If there is a post i don't agree with I'll voice my opinion if i feel the need. I've agreed with just as many posts as you think I argue against.

ok,ok.....all I wanted this thread to be was "why" a top NHL team would have attendance as low as it is. Again, they are not the only ones. I was really shocked to see the devils crowd the other night in the shoot out game, i believe vs tampa bay. Again, if Nasville has trouble now , what will it be like when 3-5 years from now when their record may be far worse that it is now. My comment about Bettman was maybe he rushed teams into certian cities without fully exploring it. This also isn't a "Hartford" thread but I think the will be certian cities in the next 5 years that may be looking for new homes....Washington..New Jersey..Nashville..Florida..and I have 2 more in mind but I think someone would come thruu to save them.

FW develop a sense of humour....you're way too sensitive.

LOL...........you're kidding right. I've read your posts hoyle, you go at it with everyone here.

Hmm, we seem to get along pretty well, except for that cole thing...never came to an agreement there. I know he gets along with wtp because they are both diehard habs fans.

FW develop a sense of humour....you're way too sensitive.

LOL...........you're kidding right. I've read your posts hoyle, you go at it with everyone here.

Hmm, we seem to get along pretty well, except for that cole thing...never came to an agreement there. I know he gets along with wtp because they are both diehard habs fans.

OK,OK........almost everyone, now excuse me for awhile, I'm trying to develop a sense of humor. Hoyle is fine, he just has a way of getting to me fast and I'm pretty mellow guy.

AO, you're one of the more knowledgeable people in this forum....I was disappointed when you disappeared for a while.

over 17,000 in nashville 2 nite wonder what pitch they used to get the people in this time... maybe it was 2 dollar draft nite again

Quince, don't be so upset because they now have the NHL points lead. :wink:

Plus it's Tennessee, man. It was Jack Daniels night. :D