The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Obi-Wan

Women Drivers Of The Year

With the men it would just be a car up in flames and blowing up. None of these intersestin situations. I've never seen a man drive his car into wet cement, or drive into a lake. :shock:

With the men it would just be a car up in flames and blowing up. None of these intersestin situations. I've never seen a man drive his car into wet cement, or drive into a lake. :shock:

I drove through some construction one time on a two-lane road on the side where they were doing the work. Got a bunch of tar and stuff behind my wheels, but I didn't get stuck and it came off. I maintain that it wasn't mindless because it was the right side of the road, and it was also the side they directed me down earlier in the day, so when I made the turn into it I went to the side I thought I was supposed to be on. Then I couldn't get over once I saw I was on the wrong side. Thanks for instructions, bud. :roll:

Yeah...those were funny, and as a girl with three older brothers, I'm used to this sexist stuff. I don't mean to make matters worse, but put me down for 11th place...

I didn't mean to drive the opposite way down an on-ramp to an interstate...it just sorta happened.

They should make those signs more clear. Luckily, nobody got hit, but believe me, that was a while ago, and us women are too occupied with the rest of our lives, as well as the lives of our families, co-workers, occupations, our own lives, etc., so hey, things happen. But I will say, most women are safe drivers.

Yeah...those were funny, and as a girl with three older brothers, I'm used to this sexist stuff. I don't mean to make matters worse, but put me down for 11th place...

I didn't mean to drive the opposite way down an on-ramp to an interstate...it just sorta happened.

They should make those signs more clear. Luckily, nobody got hit, but believe me, that was a while ago, and us women are too occupied with the rest of our lives, as well as the lives of our families, co-workers, occupations, our own lives, etc., so hey, things happen. But I will say, most women are safe drivers.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seeeeee!!!!!!

Allow me to point out that women's car insurance rates are lower because they're in fewer accidents...

Because this thread's not meant to be a joke or anything. :roll:

Allow me to point out that women's car insurance rates are lower because they're in fewer accidents...

Because this thread's not meant to be a joke or anything. :roll:

GASP!