The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanesgirl

DONT MISS IT!!!

y'know, a meteor shower. its like a MILLION shooting stars across the sky and its pretty and it comes every once in a while and then it goes away.

not, like, meteorites crashing to the earth silly catherine

uh, i can take pics, but itll be with my garbage camera phone, and i wont be able to send them to my computer until CINGULAR FIXES MY MMS

its supposed to peak at 11:45

and i dunno how long it lasts

Hmm. I should go get my camera ready. I hope it works. I've never taken pictures of night before! :shock:

This excites me, even though I only found out about it two seconds ago. LOL. If I get good pictures, you'll get a big thank you lol

Well I've never really learned about meteor showers (wow, I feel stupid) and I've never seen one either..

So I sorta had no idea what you were talking about..

and now I'm looking this up.. and it says that the meteor shower around November 17th is usually the best of the year! How exciting!!

Hey..

I don't get it..?

Maybe it's too bright where I'm at? There's like a million lights around me..that sucks!!

I stood there for like ten minutes and I saw nothing :(

Yeah like said above me,

look east.

If possible towards the horizon.

I'd look, but I don't feel like sitting by the window and waiting. Plus, I'd have to turn the computer monitor off, and I don't want to do that, since I am talking to a special someone right now. Her > meteor shower. :P

It's over because I'm done looking at it 8)

LOL. I'm just kidding.. I'm sitting here instead though, so it's clear that I'm not looking anymore so I wouldn't know if it's done or not..