The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

What happened to my user name?

I tried to PM but that didn't work. My previous posts didn't transfer with my name change.

OBX'er to OBXer.  Other users don't seem to have had this trouble.  Whats up?

I tried to PM but that didn't work. My previous posts didn't transfer with my name change.

OBX'er to OBXer.  Other users don't seem to have had this trouble.  Whats up?

Check your PM ;)

What's with the adding of "CH1" to the end of my name?

Can I change it back?

Sorry, we dont have the ability to do that at this time.

I spent a lot of time running superdave into the ground.  Now I've got to start on a similar, but new name.  I don't like hyphens!  Were hyphens part of the government stimulus package and they had extras?

I spent a lot of time running superdave into the ground.  Now I've got to start on a similar, but new name.  I don't like hyphens!  Were hyphens part of the government stimulus package and they had extras?

Well we could call you double dash 1 or HypenMan or the artist formerly known as SuperDave!!pimp.gifpimp.gif

[quote name='caniac-97 wrote:

super-dave-1']I spent a lot of time running superdave into the ground.  Now I've got to start on a similar, but new name.  I don't like hyphens!  Were hyphens part of the government stimulus package and they had extras?

Well we could call you double dash 1 or HypenMan or the artist formerly known as SuperDave!!pimp.gifpimp.gif

I want to change my title to "the artist formerly known as SD" but I can't figure out how.  Did I mention that this new forum blows. 

When you pronounce my name remember, the hyphen isn't silent.

They merged my dogbutler account with my dogbutler account_2.  I want to be dogbutler, not dogbutler!

If you go to the NHL register link, you can see that "superdave" is taken. Unless that is another of your personae, you are probably SOL. Bummer. sick.gif

Super-dave is available, that gets you down to one...you could also be superdavey or superdavid. Alas, superdude is taken. Smilinbob is also available. laugh.gif

Can I please be superdave again?  I had a bad childhood incident with hypens and I'm having flashbacks. 

Maybe they can change you to SuperDave001, or 6 or 8!!

Dagnabit! I want Irish Guy back. Has anyone see Irish Guy?
I found him...well, its the best I can do.  ohwell.gif