The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ref107

Spray Painting

I couldn't figure out what he was trying to do with the painting for the longest time I was like what the heck is that going to be! This guy has serious talent, I can do some things artistically, but not anything like that.

Wooooooooooow

That was gorgeous. I'm totally jealous. I wish I could do stuff like that :shock:

Way to be creative! Props to that guy, that amazed me. 8 minutes of completely ignoring my Habs game right now was worth it.

Wooooooooooow

That was gorgeous. I'm totally jealous. I wish I could do stuff like that :shock:

Way to be creative! Props to that guy, that amazed me. 8 minutes of completely ignoring my Habs game right now was worth it.

Haha, 2 hours of ignoring the Habs is a good thing. :mrgreen:

I wonder if that video was shot in real time? It could've been, didn't look like he was waiting for anything to dry -- not that spray paint takes all that long to dry anyway.

That was insane, who is that guy and where can I buy his stuff before he dies and it becomes worth millions. That dude will be rememebered. Awesome stuff.

**EDIT**

After a Google search, check these cats out!

http://www.spraypaintart.co.uk/newsite/home.php

Seems like this is either a boat I totally missed or a neww thing. Either way it's still cool. 8)