The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
tvillecaniac23

$9.99 tickets???

Good luck trying to understand the ticketese on the "Special Offer" webpage. Best I can tell, within the calender week of the desired game, you go to the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) box office, and if available, you ask for the $10 tickets. No such deal on line (heck I think ticketmaster would charge an extra $10 on top of the ticket anyway)

Any Lawyers out there? - Can you confirm this for all us Joe Caniacs?

"99.9 The Fan" $9.99 Ticket

Beginning every public on-sale date, Upper Goal Zone tickets purchased through the Time Warner Cable Box Office will be reduced to just $9.99 courtesy of “99.9 The Fan” while supplies last. This program no longer features a day-of-game discount, and is subject to Game-Week Pricing*.

*Game-Week Pricing

Within 7 days of any game date, Advance Pricing and any associated ticket offers will no longer be available. (Tickets for a Saturday match-up purchased the Sunday prior and up to the day of game will be sold at Game-Week Pricing.)

I don't think it takes a lawyer to understand this. UGZ tickets are $9.99 at the box office from the on sale date to 7 days before the game. They've never been available online, probably for just the reason you mentioned, HTC.

The 9.99 deal is now only if you buy your tickets a week or more in advance its no longer game day or game week.  It has to be at least a week in advance to get the 9.99 deal.  Found that out when i  bought mine. Just a heads up! =)