The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
g105

Arena Observations and Suggestions

[quote name='BuckeyeCaniac wrote:

super-dave-1 wrote:

CamWardSaysNo']

I bought 4 CPAs last night...cold and delicious.  

Four beers at one game?  Don't you love to show off your money.

I've got a beer on layaway that I hope to enjoy about Feb. for my birthday.

On the four beers I wasn't thinking so much about the money as much as I was hoping this person is not driving. Not sure why anyone needs to drink 4 beers at a game, but it's really none of our business unless of course he's one of those people that annoy the crap out of me because they drink 4 beers. We had a guy near us last night that every time Crosby touched the puck he yelled at the top of his inebriated lungs.....OVERRATED! I was hoping Crosby would score just to shut his pie hole.

On another arena topic, it is now officially time to end the Family Feud contest. That sucks so bad, I may start drinking four beers just to tolerate it. I'll make sure I have a designated driver.

Its not the beer during the game that gets you, its the sixer you drink in the parking lot before the game.

[quote name='BuckeyeCaniac wrote:

CamWardSaysNo']

I bought 4 CPAs last night...cold and delicious.  

On the four beers I wasn't thinking so much about the money as much as I was hoping this person is not driving. Not sure why anyone needs to drink 4 beers at a game, but it's really none of our business unless of course he's one of those people that annoy the crap out of me because they drink 4 beers. We had a guy near us last night that every time Crosby touched the puck he yelled at the top of his inebriated lungs.....OVERRATED! I was hoping Crosby would score just to shut his pie hole.

Calm down, Mom.

Pretty sure it did not say I drank all 4......just that I bought 4 (a guy cant buy his lady a couple of good beers at a hockey game without being ripped a new one these days?).  So quick to get angry about stuff...you need a beer! 

Thats not to say I havn't enjoyed 4 beers at a game before....and like you said it is none of your business what anyone else but you and your own do.   

Also, did you really just say you were hoping Crosby would score on us?    

Its not the beer during the game that gets you, its the sixer you drink in the parking lot before the game.

lol exactly!  Being part of loudest house in the NHL doesn't happen sober for everyone....liquid encouragement is needed for some!  If some of these people only knew how much booze fans consumed!

I am a safe drinker, never drive and always throw trash away in the parking lot....If someone can still find issue with this type of booze consumption during a hockey game I would love to hear it.

Well, being the instigator of this thread, I'll again attempt to get it back on track. All this talk about how many beers one bought/drank isn't what I meant. The new video board seems to have stopped showing SOG, so I keep up with that from the original screens posted on the balcony edge above the main arena ribbon board. If that's where it's gonna be, so be it. I agree that around the league scores have been lacking. Just hope that when they return, they are shown on some of the eight screens at the top of the unit, NOT on the circular ribbon where they seem to disappear around the circle. The earth ain't flat, but from my perspective it is assumed to be so.