The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac_fan

TSN 2009-2010 NHL PREVIEW

Pretty good ranking for us; hopefully they'll live up to the ranking and our expectations....  Some stupid posts (and a few reasonable ones) after the article....  I would have ranked NYR and Calgary higher

I was getting a haircut and saw what I believe was (sorry, can't remember) ESPN Magazine with their annual NHL Preview. They had us picked 7th in the East. Said that we would suffer greatly the loss of one Dennis Seidenberg who was so instrumental in out run to the conference finals last year. They said that A-Ward could not fill this great void. Who knew eh?

Now that's more like it, Hurricanes don't be needing all that TSN respect.

This from the same network who is disrespectful enough to refer the team as the Panthers on multiple occasions. Shocking. eyes.gif

[quote name='JLP wrote:

cheapseats']I was getting a haircut and saw what I believe was (sorry, can't remember) ESPN Magazine with their annual NHL Preview. They had us picked 7th in the East. Said that we would suffer greatly the loss of one Dennis Seidenberg who was so instrumental in out run to the conference finals last year. They said that A-Ward could not fill this great void. Who knew eh?

Now that's more like it, Hurricanes don't be needing all that TSN respect.

This from the same network who is disrespectful enough to refer the team as the Panthers on multiple occasions. Shocking. eyes.gif

The Carolina Panther might trade for Dennis at some point, if they keep losing people on the defense.