The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
wscaniac

Thank God There's A...

umm, yeah, definitly dont take that just like that. get back in there and raise hell

Yep. Since they ruined it, they either fix it or buy you another. And don't leave until they agree to one of those.

Thanks for the support. Rest assured, my fellow Caniacs...there's a storm a brewin'! And it ain't gonna be pretty. Fortunately, I was blessed with the S.O.B. gene, and I've become pretty skilled at using it over 45 years. I'll keep you posted, but if you hear something about a disturbance at a W-S dry cleaners...well, you'll know that it didn't go quite as planned.

...seven day "cooling off" period to purchase a firearm!

I took my custom made 'Canes varsity jacket to dry cleaner. He had to send it out because it has leather sleeves. When it came back, the logos were covered with black spots. And I mean all of them...the large 'Canes crest, shoulder crest, NHL patch, and an old Prince of Wales Conference patch. When he sent it back to be cleaned again, the black spots bled all over the white portions of the logos turning them a dull, dingy grey. Oh yeah, that's MUCH BETTER!!! No offer to refund my money. No offer to make it right. Needless to say, I"M A LITTLE TICKED OFF (that's as nicely as I can put it in a public forum).

Call Monica Laliberty at WRAL-TV five on your side, she may be able to get the cleaner's to replace the jacket!! don't know how they could have messed it up that bad unless they had "John Boy and Billy" doing it!!

What state do you live in where you have to wait 7 days to buy a gun? I can go legally buy a handgun or rifle and be back in less than 30 minutes in NC.

What state do you live in where you have to wait 7 days to buy a gun? I can go legally buy a handgun or rifle and be back in less than 30 minutes in NC.

you are suppose to get a permit which takes 7 days!!

yeah rifle or shotgun you have to be 18 and thats it

handguns are 21 years and wait for 7 day permit

[Thread Hijack]you only have to get permits for handguns. It varies county by county, some you can be in and out with as many permits as you want in about 10 minutes if they aren't busy. Some counties I think do have a 5 day waiting period. Is it 7 days in wake county? [/Thread Hijack]

EDIT: The 5 day waiting period is for the permit only I should say. Atleast thats the way it is in Guilford County. I need to go back to randolph county this week before I have to renew my drivers license and get me about 10 permits while I still have a randolph county ID :twisted: . Randoph county is an in and out proccess.

Thanks for the support. Rest assured, my fellow Caniacs...there's a storm a brewin'! And it ain't gonna be pretty. Fortunately, I was blessed with the S.O.B. gene, and I've become pretty skilled at using it over 45 years. I'll keep you posted, but if you hear something about a disturbance at a W-S dry cleaners...well, you'll know that it didn't go quite as planned.

The storm is coming!