The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-97

Who's tailgating and what's on the Menu for Opening Night . . . .

[quote name='coastal_caniac wrote:

acaniac wrote:

coastal_caniac']Menu includes:

Ice cold Guinness,

A little brown liquor

Deer sausages - homeade of course

Brats

Burgers

Green-winged teal and snow goose poppers (that's a horse doer)

Pasta or other salad type

Chips and dip

Sweet dessert - cake, cookies, etc.

All starting at 4 o'clock sharp 

Let me know where I can find you Cuz! You have all the fright fixins...

East parking lot, way out by the road, next to the road leading to the east entrance.  Green Ford F-250 flying Hurricanes warning flags over Blackbeard's flag.

Gang let me tell you what! The Green-winged teal and snow goose poppers (that's a horse doer) were out of this world umumumum good! Could not coax the secret recipe out of CC wifeohwell.gif Maybe one day!

CC thanks for your hospitality, sharing and getting to meet you and your gang. Also nice to meet Super Dave and little GA.

[quote name='acaniac wrote:

coastal_caniac wrote:

acaniac wrote:

coastal_caniac']Menu includes:

Ice cold Guinness,

A little brown liquor

Deer sausages - homeade of course

Brats

Burgers

Green-winged teal and snow goose poppers (that's a horse doer)

Pasta or other salad type

Chips and dip

Sweet dessert - cake, cookies, etc.

All starting at 4 o'clock sharp 

Let me know where I can find you Cuz! You have all the fright fixins...

East parking lot, way out by the road, next to the road leading to the east entrance.  Green Ford F-250 flying Hurricanes warning flags over Blackbeard's flag.

Gang let me tell you what! The Green-winged teal and snow goose poppers (that's a horse doer) were out of this world umumumum good! Could not coax the secret recipe out of CC wifeohwell.gif Maybe one day!

CC thanks for your hospitality, sharing and getting to meet you and your gang. Also nice to meet Super Dave and little GA.

Well I'm glad you could make it.  Now that you know where we are stop by anytime.  I will be out of circulation until the Pittsburgh game as I must make a trip to replenish that snow goose supply.  See ya then.

Nice to meet you irishguy, I mean acaniac.  GA was excited to get to go to the game.  She's 8 this year so maybe she'll be able to hang a little better at the games.  She loves to go, but she has run out of gas in the past before the game was over.  She did fine on Friday.  Of course since her mom bought her a new black jersey, she was extra excited.  I don't even have the 3rd jersey.  The little kids sizes are actually nicer than the adults.  The logo is stitched on instead of just pressed on.