The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
AHLWolfpack

which end do the canes shoot twice at?

The Hurricanes shoot twice on the south side of the RBC center (for the 1st and 3rd periods and overtime if there is one). So, they shoot twice in sections 123-130 down low, and 328-338 up high.

If you want to watch Cam Ward then you should sit on the north side of the building (where I sit). This would be sections 108-115 down low and sections 308-320 up high.

There are the center ice and sideline premiere sections as well, which are good views if you sit to either the north or south end of the sections. You can probably find a map on the Canes website. I used the one on the back of my pocket schedule.

Hope this helps, & GO CANES!!!!!

We're in section 102 (or 121 on the other side) and this is a great section to be in to see the shots on the visiting teams goal, while still having a good view of the other end of the ice.

Alternately, 106 (or 117 on the other side) is a good section if you want to see Cam Ward in action and still have a view of what the Canes are doing in the attack zone.

I actually sat in the North Section on Friday, which was the first time I have ever sat in the North. I always get tix in the South, but I have to admit, it was pretty cool to watch Cam make amazing stops up close for two periods... almost as exciting as watching the other guys knock in goals. My friend did actually point out "if we had sat in the South section, like we usually do, we would have seen 6 goals instead of one." LOL, well, yeah, but honestly there isn't a bad seat in the RBC Center, no-matter how you look at it.