The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
colefan4life

the Stick Collector Thread

Ha. Thanks. RIP to the wall. A new baby does that to your man cave! I also have a ton of sticks and equipment I would like to move if anyone is interested. Message me!

Doesn't seem like the market has been very hot in this area the last couple of years.  I've got a few pieces I'd be willing to move also, but there doesn't seem to be much interest. I find it kind of odd that there was such a frenzy over buying game used sticks at the STH equipment sale this year, but yet little to no interest in buying any game used autographed sticks in the forum recently.

Doesn't seem like the market has been very hot in this area the last couple of years.  I've got a few pieces I'd be willing to move also, but there doesn't seem to be much interest. I find it kind of odd that there was such a frenzy over buying game used sticks at the STH equipment sale this year, but yet little to no interest in buying any game used autographed sticks in the forum recently.

Message me what you have. I'm always looking!

Hey everyone! I have a few sticks for sale. I am looking for $55 for non-signed sticks and $65 for signed ones. Thanks, please PM me if you are interested.

Chad Larose [Easton Synergy 2008]

Sergei Samsonov [Nike/Bauer Supreme One95 2009 signed]

Steve Chiasson [Koho Revolution 1998]

Tim Gleason [Nike/Bauer Supreme One95 2009 signed]

Tim Gleason [Easton S19 2010]

Joe Corvo [Easton SE16 2010 signed]

Sami Kapanen [bauer Supreme 3003 signed]

Team Autographed Sher-wood Pro5000 (2002-2003, 19)

Kevin Weeks 80

Glen Wesley 2

Jeff Daniels 11

Paul Maurice (coach)

Josef Vasicek 63

Bret Hedican 6

Kevyn Adams 15

Craig McDonald 91

Pavel Brendl

Bruno St Jacques 42

Aaron Ward 4

Niclas Wallin 7

Jesse Boulerice 21

Radim Vrbata

Craig Adams 27

Justin Peters [bauer Supreme 7500, team signed]

Nicolas Blanchard

Zac Dalpe

Chris Terry

Jon Matsumoto

Jerome Samson

Cedric McNicoll

Matthew Pistilli

Brandon Sutter

Mike Angelidis

Mike Murphy

Brett Bellemore

Oskar Osala

Zack Fitzgerald

Jeff Daniels

Jamie McBain

Interested in the Chad Larose [Easton Synergy 2008] and Sergei Samsonov [Nike/Bauer Supreme One95 2009 signed] if you got them still. Let me know.

I have a Easton Stealth stick used by Ray Whitney as well as a Easton Synergy Grip used by Glen Wesley both signed if anyone is looking.

Message me on what you got left!

Yea I heard people were clearing out the stock like it was about to snow in NC. 

I've had a couple of people inquire, so here is what I have at the moment that I'd be willing to sell.  Message me if you're interested and I can send pictures / prices:

Cole 

Boychuk
Spacek(no auto)
Gleason
Jokinen

New to the forum, however, I'm looking to add some (signed or un-signed) sticks for the step kids.

Their list of demands:

E & J Staal

D. Ellis

Gleason

Faulk

Wardo

Nestrasil

Gerbe

However If anyone has any from former players (Corvo, Jokinen, Harrison, Ruutu, LaRose, Commodore, Hedican, Brind'Amour, Wesley) I would be interested in for my self. 

Thanks. 

UPDATED LIST:

Hey everyone! I have a few sticks for sale. I am looking for $50 for non-signed sticks and $60 for signed ones. Also I have a few unopened full size Fathead wall graphics for $65 each. Thanks, please PM me if you are interested.

Fathead wall graphics:

Jeff Skinner

Eric Staal

Cam Ward

Game Used Sticks:

Tim Gleason [Easton S19 2010]
Sami Kapanen [bauer Supreme 3003 signed]

Edited by jb_online

New to the forum, however, I'm looking to add some (signed or un-signed) sticks for the step kids.

Their list of demands:

E & J Staal

D. Ellis

Gleason

Faulk

Wardo

Nestrasil

Gerbe

However If anyone has any from former players (Corvo, Jokinen, Harrison, Ruutu, LaRose, Commodore, Hedican, Brind'Amour, Wesley) I would be interested in for my self. 

Thanks. 

I'm selling a Gleason game-used autographed stick.  DM me if still interested.