The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
sandpiper214

Rats vs Amerks photos 10/23

Are you shooting these through the glass???????  Man, I wish I could catch some games up there.  Seeing those young faces out there, I know those games are intense.  Very nice shots.  I really liked the close in shots of Sutter on faceoff, which looked like Sutter won.  Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the gander at the Rat's Nest.

I am shooting through the glass. It's not bad except for when they snow the glass in front of me and then it's like shooting through fog...lol

I believe that Sutter did win those face-offs, hopefully if he took any tonight he won those too smile.gif

I'm impatiently waiting for Carson and Angelidis to come back from their injuries. Particularly Angelidis. He has got some of the best facial expressions PLUS it's great to catch him when he's chirping at the other team. Okay maybe I'M the only weirdo who enjoys it, but whatever smile.gif

Working on sorting the Rats vs Phantoms photos. When I'm done I'll post the link.

Thanks to all that view my photos smile.gif