The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
IceFrog999

If an image could describe the Canes.....(images only)

If we can keep this thread going for the whole season, I think we'll have completed the 5 stages of death.

denial - the season is still young, its too early to panic

anger - what kind of hockey is that, stay out of the penalty box!

bargaining - when we promised sacrifices to the hockey gods, we didn't mean sacrificing the players!

depression - this team is really bad

acceptance - 1sr overall draft pick anyone?

there_are_five_stages_of_death_denial_an

If we can keep this thread going for the whole season, I think we'll have completed the 5 stages of death.

denial - the season is still young, its too early to panic

anger - what kind of hockey is that, stay out of the penalty box!

bargaining - when we promised sacrifices to the hockey gods, we didn't mean sacrificing the players!

depression - this team is really bad

acceptance - 1sr overall draft pick anyone?

I'm already in the final stages looking for a top draft pick.  I am content to tank this season to get that pick, we need that pick.

denial-cartoon.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGZNKOFt8GivfKna5TLEZgjBGbSyQ

Hooray for the British National health Service.............resignation coated with some disbelief. This from a British national with plenty of experience with the NHS

I wasn't trying to be political, just needed a line of ambulances to portray our constant unending stream to the ER this season.  Our severe injuries to key players at key times has caused some of our 'death' this season.

[quote name='fpsndiver wrote:

hockeybaby']

Hooray for the British National health Service.............resignation coated with some disbelief. This from a British national with plenty of experience with the NHS

I wasn't trying to be political, just needed a line of ambulances to portray our constant unending stream to the ER this season.  Our severe injuries to key players at key times has caused some of our 'death' this season.

Well, the NHS is the LAST place they want to be if they want a quick recovery....then again, if we want the #1 draftroll.gif