The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
IceFrog999

If an image could describe the Canes.....(images only)

Okay so is this thread suppose to be a bad one about our canes lol? I mean seem like it would be by other fans and not by their own caniacs?

Okay so is this thread suppose to be a bad one about our canes lol? I mean seem like it would be by other fans and not by their own caniacs?

Not a bad one about the Canes at all. More of a bad one about our coach who is struggling (yet again) to come up with lines and his continual effort to pound the square plug into the round hole.

JD, if you want a good laugh you should take a look through this whole thread. This is actually the second version and we're probably up to about 80 pages between the two threads. It started a few years back (I think in the season following the Cup win) when the Canes had a horrible season as a way for all of us to vent and have a good laugh at the same time.

If you follow the entire thread, you'll be able to gauge the emotions of the members here and tell exactly how the Canes were doing at any given time. Its just meant to give us a good laugh, especially when the team frustrates us fans. ;)

The only rules are all images need to be clean and suitable for all ages, and that water marked images aren't used in violation of copyright laws.