The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
max

Rats Fall In Bridgeport 4-1

Think they're missing Sutter? I have a feeling you won't be getting him back anytime soon.

Think they're missing Sutter? I have a feeling you won't be getting him back anytime soon.

Honestly no I really do not think they miss Sutter. To be honest he was one of the few players I was not impressed with up to this point. He would have been one of the last players to get called up if you had asked me. I would have went with Pat Dwyer or Jerome Samson first. So as far as missing Sutter no. Had not done much down here to this point.

Does he win faceoffs?  If he does, he's already an improvement.  Interesting that they called him first over the others.

[quote name='max wrote:

TSA']Think they're missing Sutter? I have a feeling you won't be getting him back anytime soon.

Honestly no I really do not think they miss Sutter. To be honest he was one of the few players I was not impressed with up to this point. He would have been one of the last players to get called up if you had asked me. I would have went with Pat Dwyer or Jerome Samson first. So as far as missing Sutter no. Had not done much down here to this point.

That's an interesting comment, considering how many of our experts couldn't wait to see him get called up to spark our offense. I was wondering about him too though because I have read very little about him in post-game reports.   

Does he win faceoffs?  If he does, he's already an improvement.  Interesting that they called him first over the others.

He is ok on faceoffs.

[quote name='krad wrote:

max wrote:

TSA']Think they're missing Sutter? I have a feeling you won't be getting him back anytime soon.

That's an interesting comment, considering how many of our experts couldn't wait to see him get called up to spark our offense. I was wondering about him too though because I have read very little about him in post-game reports.   

If the canes wanted someone to spark the offense then I would have went with Jerome Samson first. Here is a guy who had aleast one point in our final 12 games of last season and has atleast one point in every game this season except for like 1 or 2 games. So that is atleast one point in 19 of 20 or 21 games.