The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

Allow me to introduce myself (Official Intro Thread)

gocanes88 I love The Price is Right!! I watch it every day too! LOL LOL

Thanks Cath, it does sound much prettier in French and probably even nicer if you can actually speak it!!! :mrgreen:

wow we had the price is right in england over 30 or 40 years ago but it got axed after running for about 30 years in about 1997.

Speaking of public school systems, I'm a product of the same county as Jennifer "Alias" Garner.

Ooo! I'm a product of the same school district as Mr. Kevyn Adams. haha

Did you go to Clarence high too?? That's where my friend Melissa went and she has Kevyn in her yearbook!!

They cancelled the Price is Right?!?!? Did you have Bob Barker on yours too or an English host?

Bruce Forsyth was his name. legend over here in Britain. A lot of our shows though have been imported to the states recently.

They cancelled the Price is Right?!?!? Did you have Bob Barker on yours too or an English host?

Bruce Forsyth was his name. legend over here in Britain. A lot of our shows though have been imported to the states recently.

Ah, Bob is retiring after this season and that makes me sad.

Yeah we're getting a lot of game shows now that I've been reading are coming from your neck of the woods.

Ah, Bob is retiring after this season and that makes me sad.

Yeah we're getting a lot of game shows now that I've been reading are coming from your neck of the woods.

do you have deal or no deal yet? it will be their soon i imagine it is really popular over here.

Did you go to Clarence high too?? That's where my friend Melissa went and she has Kevyn in her yearbook!!

Yup, I went there! Lindy Ruff's kids go there now. Wayne Presley's son was in my first period class, he came in one day to pick up his son and signed autograph's for everyone, it was pretty awesome. haha Although that was when I lived in Williamsville (we moved to Clarence the year later).

ooh yeah we have that and I like that show!

intriguing aint it? the guy who presents it over here had not been on tv for ten or 15 years and then he came up with the idea and has made millions from it and its only been on a year.

Wow Steph, how did we not meet when I lived up there being it's so small there and we know all the same places? LOL LOL LOL

We have Howie Mandel doing our Deal or No Deal. He was a comedian and he does well on that show I think.

Wow Steph, how did we not meet when I lived up there being it's so small there and we know all the same places? LOL LOL LOL

We have Howie Mandel doing our Deal or No Deal. He was a comedian and he does well on that show I think.

cool- do you ever wtahc bbc america shows like the office etc?

haha I know! Too bad we never met, you could have introduced me to Mike Ramsey. :wink:

Hey, if I write hockey what do I need to know about football for?

Because it's awesome. :)

You know what you're in the right place for, though? College basketball. We live for it here in NC. The thing that makes it great is that there's four major schools here, so it makes for interesting competition. Wake's kind of the odd man out, so it's pretty much just UNC, Duke, and State. Everyone knows we have the most fans, though. 8)

Nothing's more intense than the UNC-Duke rivalry, though. As a UNC fan, I want nothing more than to crush Duke. I despise them, to say the least. It's these kind of rivalries that makes college basketball as amazing as it is. So, you should watch this season. And if you do, root for the right team. :P

gocanes88 I love The Price is Right!! I watch it every day too! LOL LOL

Nice. You should check out this really awesome fan site for the show, golden-road.net. I'm a member there.

Hey, if I write hockey what do I need to know about football for?

Because it's awesome. :)

You know what you're in the right place for, though? College basketball. We live for it here in NC. The thing that makes it great is that there's four major schools here, so it makes for interesting competition. Wake's kind of the odd man out, so it's pretty much just UNC, Duke, and State. Everyone knows we have the most fans, though. 8)

Nothing's more intense than the UNC-Duke rivalry, though. As a UNC fan, I want nothing more than to crush Duke. I despise them, to say the least. It's these kind of rivalries that makes college basketball as amazing as it is. So, you should watch this season. And if you do, root for the right team. :P

I have a Duke poster in my room. Haha, it's not up though or anything, I got it from someone as a present.. I don't really watch basketball. Maybe I should.. my friend told me Friday that I need to watch Virginia Tech because she's going to quiz me on the game on Monday. Lol. I don't know alot about basketball, but I guess I'll watch it sometime.

Oh and I watched the Superbowl last year :D Go me.

..it was actually because I thought some guy on the Seahawks was really cute. Haha. I don't consider myself a fan of that team though, but I did cheer for them :P

NO!!! Throw that poster away at once! :P

About the Super Bowl, let me guess... Matt Hasselbeck. Sigh. We should've been there instead of the Seahawks, but that's a thing of the past.

Lol. Go Duke Go!

I don't know if that was him, I'd have to see him to know lol, I don't remember his name. If I were to get into another sport it'd probably be soccer. With Carolina just getting a team in the USL and stuff, and I love watching the World Cup =] But hockey is my favourite :D

I'm going to have to work on you about who you root for in college basketball. :wink:

Anyway, this would be Matt Hasselbeck...

Matt_Hasselbeck_chce_sie_923266.jpg

Hah! The only way I'd change teams was if I got accepted into NC State University.. and I'm probably not even applying for another 2 years :P

I don't know if that's the guy I watched.. I pretty much only watched umm.. their backs.... *cough* haha. :D

So either way, you won't be a UNC fan. I am saddened. :(

I should've known that's why you'd watch, haha. That is the one bad thing about football. The sight of a 350-pound lineman in tight pants is not pretty. At all.