The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Heads up for the STH Gift Incentive Program Update

I purchased a 12 game pack this year but haven't heard anything about the STH incentive program. Is the deadline for last years points?

Thanks!

caneswincup wrote:

If you haven't already redeemed them, STH points expire on Thursday (the 31st).

Still trying to decide what to select...

L

Forgot to mention one thing.  The catalog is missing the following:

- Rose colored glasses

- Lollipops

- Rainbow charms

wink.gif

What about all the Panic Buttons we were asking for? Oh that's right, I forgot. We've moved on from panic to acceptancetired.gif

I remember the letter stating that they expected all gifts to be delivered by the end of Feb. (I know ha ha ha)

have any of you STH's received your party favors?  I have not gotten any of it yet.shrug.gif (did not choose a jersey or any of the things required to be picked up at games).

Just curious  smile.gif

Of course not because despite the fact they told us we would receive it by the end of February, they didn't bother to send a communication advising the status now that it is March.  I read on another message board that someone's rep told them the weather delayed shipping and we would get them in the next two weeks.

Of course not because despite the fact they told us we would receive it by the end of February, they didn't bother to send a communication advising the status now that it is March.  I read on another message board that someone's rep told them the weather delayed shipping and we would get them in the next two weeks.

That would be too much to expect!  LOL 

Heck, my rep was apparently fired so I still have not been told who my new one will be... I get to talk to whoever answers when I call.......so I try not to call with a question right now.... figured I would get a better answer on here anyway from all the other STH's grin.gif

I am thinking we will probably receive our items soon. I got a message yesterday saying that one of the items I ordered will have to be picked up at RBC (apparently mailing it would have cost too much), and first available pickup date is tomorrow, so if that's any indication they must have at least some of the items in the pipeline.

... and just last night (Mar. 5) I got an email with Fedex tracking info for a package sent by a company called Touchstone Merchandise Group. This must be the rest of the stuff.

... and just last night (Mar. 5) I got an email with Fedex tracking info for a package sent by a company called Touchstone Merchandise Group. This must be the rest of the stuff.

yep, received the same e-mail.  At first I thought my sis and BIL were sending me some Disney stuff but the package contained what I had ordered.

Never got an email, but the rest of our items were delivered yesterday. The cargo box/cooler was smaller than I expected, but it will be handy for when we travel to round up all that extra stuff we have that rolls around the back like water jugs and our jumper cables. It was a nice quality weight, hope it is as durable as it looks!

nothing so far! I am starting to get a little ticked off Connie_threaten.gif.... guess I will call and talk to a rep to find out what is going on... considering I do not have a rep to call anymore (mine was fired) I hope I get one that is reasonably intelligent.

nothing so far! I am starting to get a little ticked off Connie_threaten.gif.... guess I will call and talk to a rep to find out what is going on... considering I do not have a rep to call anymore (mine was fired) I hope I get one that is reasonably intelligent.
Ask for Matt. I've found all sales reps intelligent and helpful, actually.

Got my gifts yesterday! I received an email from Fed-Ex Monday saying it was on the way and estimated that it would arrive on Wed. Got another email yesterday saying the package arrived at my house. You don't need to sign for it or anything, they will just leave the package. Plan to put my new gear to use today tailgating! (Rain, rain, please go away!)  wink.gif