The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

The All Positive Thread

Nobody on this team is going to the Olympics. Unfortunately for Ward, no team support means horrible numbers, so no matter how he plays, he ain't going to Vancouver. And Staal? Well, you know.

Why is that positive? No chance for a stupid injury.

Two positives for me:

1) For all the whining I've done about missing hockey season because we're in Belgium, I'm actually feeling better and better about it with every loss. At least I'm not stuck in Raleigh in close proximity to the collapse of the season.

2) It's getting to a point where it won't be stressful (it's stress in a good way, but still some level of stress) to go to games because it won't matter whether they win or lose. It'll be a purely social event and I won't have to tell any girls sitting next to me to stop trying to chat me up during the game.

With the addition of Sutter and now Boychuk to the line up, the game Fri against the Leafs is at least looking interesting and could help boost ticket sales?

With the addition of Sutter and now Boychuk to the line up, the game Fri against the Leafs is at least looking interesting and could help boost ticket sales?
you can't be serious!!  The boost if any might come from Canadians.

[quote name='caniac-97 wrote:

TSA']With the addition of Sutter and now Boychuk to the line up, the game Fri against the Leafs is at least looking interesting and could help boost ticket sales?

you can't be serious!!  The boost if any might come from Canadians.

I think 95% of the people that really are excited are already STH's and won't be buying tickets tomorrow. 

So I asked my Magic 8 Ball (which I keep on my desk at work for making those all-important executive decisions) if the 'Canes will win tonight. It said:

"As I see it, Yes."

Remember you heard it here first! smile.gif

And yes, it will be interesting to see how Boychuk and Sutter play tonight. I'm looking forward to that.

Ms. sd and her friend will be at the game tonight instead of my and my associate Charlie.  The girls are definitely easier on the eyes than me and Charlie, so, that's a positive for you guys.

So I asked my Magic 8 Ball (which I keep on my desk at work for making those all-important executive decisions) if the 'Canes will win tonight. It said:

"As I see it, Yes."

Remember you heard it here first! smile.gif

And yes, it will be interesting to see how Boychuk and Sutter play tonight. I'm looking forward to that.

I think that ball has lost it's magicwink.gif

and isnt drayson bowman supposed to be even better than boychuk and sutter? horay!

Better shooter?  Maybe...better all around player? No. Sutter has a nose for every aspect of this game, he is a real Hockey Player, and has been since last year.  There is no way on God's green Earth that he should have been sent to Albany this year. 

Good call owiki-favicon-sharpened.pngfavicon.icofavicon.icofavicon.icon Sutter, he is up for good. Boychuk looked good, I thought he was going to get #1 tonight. Bummer about the Wildcats!

[quote name='fpsndiver wrote:

ebhughes']and isnt drayson bowman supposed to be even better than boychuk and sutter? horay!

Better shooter?  Maybe...better all around player? No. Sutter has a nose for every aspect of this game, he is a real Hockey Player, and has been since last year.  There is no way on God's green Earth that he should have been sent to Albany this year. plus i noticed in his picture on the depth chart last year he looked so pathetic it was funny. this year, Sutter sports a nice beard and a confident grin. He looks much better (and tougher).

Who on here believes that a crowd can elevate a team and their level of play...... I was in the crowd for the .02 Juicy goal...and the cardiac finish...I have seen the crowd actually will the team to win... I say we keep watching...keep cheering them on...my guess is they are well aware of how bad things are with out any outside comments or boo's at the arena or anywhere else... I have tickets for the game at the end of the month CANES vs CAPS and I fully expect a win !!! just as I do every game ... I have seen the CANES totally stink it up... I have seen them make it almost...and I ahve seen them GO ALL THE WAY TO THE CUP  and WIN IT...wooohooo... Gotta hold on even in the lean times... GO CANES wink.gif