The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

-=Getting to know your fellow board members vol2=-

Favorite movies:

I just need to be entertained, not educated and certainly not walloped upside the head with a heavy message. Some favorites include: “The Princess Bride,†“The Cutting Edge,†“Titanic,†“Sixteen Candles,†“The Shawshank Redemption,†“Steel Magnolias.†I know “We Are Marshall†will bump all the others down the list.

Favorite actor/actress:

Don’t know if I have a favorite actor as far as acting goes -- there are a few I could spread on a cracker, but that's unrelated to acting. =.) Favorite actress is Kate Winslet. She's my goddess. (Have you heard her sing? Gah! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-HESjOTHBQ)

Movies I loathe:

“Pulp Fiction†and “Mulholland Drive.†I felt like the kid in “The Emperor’s New Clothes†when I watched those. “OK, everyone else thinks these are great, but they’re a load of crap.†The one movie I rented and stopped SEVERAL times before finally finishing it was “The Talented Mr. Ripley.†Also, I LOATHE LOATHE LOATHE any movie that involves people being humiliated when they're not in on the joke. I hated "Meet the Parents," and refused to see "Meet the Fockers" and "Borat."

Actor/actress I loathe:

Tom Cruise because he’s an effing nutjob and I spotted that several years ago, before it became obvious to everyone else last year. Gwyneth Paltrow because she strikes me as a snotty b*tch offscreen. And you’re not freakin’ British, so stop talking like you are!

My fav movie of all time is 'Dirty Dancing". I know an oldie but a goodie. Of most recent movies I would have to say 'Yours, Mine and Ours".

Me toooooooooooooo

I looove Dirty Dancing.. that is my most favourite movie ever =] and I also enjoyed the second one.

My other favourite is Spiderman. Hehe. Yeeeah. I have to say, aswell, I loved the Maurice Richard movie that just came out.. it was very very well made and I enjoyed it veeery much (a must see for any Canadiens or hockey fan :wink: I really enjoy any sports movies, whether it's baseball, football or hockey- it's what I like to watch. I also looooooooved Saw and Saw II.. looooved it. I love horror movies- the more realistic.. the more it scares me.. the better. :P

There aren't any movies I hate in particular.. I don't enjoy the more weird Sci-fi movies and I don't much like those war movies at all..

Some of my favourite actors.. uhh.. I really like the kid that played Ferris in Ferris Beullers Day off.. I don't know his name though haha..

I'm not a big movie person.. I don't really know many actors or actresses names. Haha.. so I guess that'll do it..

I dont like sci-fi or war movies either WTP!

Favorite Movies - Let's just say that if Grace Kelly and Marilyn Monroe were still gracing the screen when I was in high school, I would have been one of the popular girls...LOL. One of my current favorite movies though is Finding Neverland.

Favorite Actresses - Grace Kelly and Marilyn Monroe.

Favorite Actor - Gregory Peck and Johnny Depp. And I enjoy some of Christian Bale's stuff too.

Question 2: What are your favorite movies, actor/actress and which movies do you loath, as well as which is your most hated actor/actress

Favorites: Madagascar, Pool Hall Junkies, The Godfather, Rocky, Miracle, Gone in Sixty Seconds

>>I'm going to recommend Pool Hall Junkies to everyone, it's a very funny movie.

Movies I Hate: Pirates: Dead Man's Chest, King Kong, LOTR Series

>>>All of these movies have one key thing wrong...they were entirely too LONG!! (My apologies to all LOTR fans)

Favorite Actor/Actress: Christopher Walken, Robert De Niro, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson

Hated Actor/Actress: Mel Gibson

>>He's kind of crazy...

Favorite movies: Batman Begins, The Truman Show, and Monsters Inc. come to mind at the moment. There's a bunch more that I love, but these stick out for some strange reason.

Favorite actors/actresses: Patrick Stewart, Jim Carrey, William H. Macy, Robert Patrick, Christopher Lloyd, Tim Roth.....for some reason, I don't seem to have a particular favorite MOVIE actress - they're all fine with me with the exception of a handful...(see below)

(I have favorite TV actresses, but that's not on topic)

Least favorite movies: Dune (George Lynch version), Garbage Pail Kids Movie (can a movie GET more repugnant if it tried?), A Beautiful Mind (a very flawed and overrated film, in my opinion), and Spawn.

Least favorite actors/actresses: George Clooney, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Ashton Kutcher are ones I think of first.

Fav Movies: LOTR Series, [ they are long though!!], Pirates of the Caribbean [both, but I love the second one the most!], She's the Man, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Blue Streak, Nothing to Lose, My Cousin Vinny, Seabiscuit, ... I'm sure their's more; just can't think of any.

Fav Actors/Actresses: Don’t really have any... I guess Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom could be some... I just watch movies and if I like them, I like that actors for that movie!! Haha

Least Fav Movies: Don’t really have any... Oh, I HATE Big Fish!! SOOO STUPID!!! Sorry to anyone who likes it!

Least Fav Actors/Actresses: Don’t have any really....