The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

How ready is Peters to make the jump?

I'm sorry to since the Rats are having a good year right?

I was going to say I bet Peters will only twidle his thumbs on the bench like last year, but ya know what? With how things are going, he might just play if Leighton drops the ball on his next start.

I think he's been solid this season - barring one, maybe two hiccups. Of course I always think I'm biased about how he plays, so you'll definitely want Max's input on this one. He's steadily improved each season and this one's no different. The only thing I'm undecided on is the frequency in which he leaves the crease to play the puck. It gives me fits.

Well, even if we do steal peters, that will give Murphy more seasoning.  He needs some playing time.  I think once he gets his legs, he'll be a great unconventional goalie.  I look forward to seeing him play more for the Rats.  I know Murph isn't ready for the NHL yet. 

I hope our jinx of a season does not destroy the Rats chances this year.  Hopefully, we'll send you some 'NHL' players down there to help you out for your contributions.  I'm really hoping we keep Sutter/Boychuk up.