The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Rugger72

What's with the Huge Obnoxious Avatars?

Guys/Girls,

Is it so necessary to post one-line meaningless posts accompanied by huge signature lines/avatars?

Its like the online version of my daddy never hugged me.

I say this with the upmost respect for my fellow posters.

I've also noticed this as well, but rumour has it that come end of January we will be having a massive redo of the entire site design. I wanted to wait until I get more information on what exactly is happening at that point and when I find out decide if I want to immidiately enforce our standards of size or go easy until the redesign is done.

Please note that if you are using firefox and you don't like an image...or all of them you are able to block that image. Just right click on the image and you will see the option. I don't know/thing this works in IE but I haven't tried in the newest version. If anyone does know, post here.

Some people seem to be very concerned with upping their post count rather than sharing anything meaningful. So many message boards would benefit by disabling post count so that great threads wouldn't be buried by 20 people simply typing in "LOL" followed by huge sigs.

Some people seem to be very concerned with upping their post count rather than sharing anything meaningful. So many message boards would benefit by disabling post count so that great threads wouldn't be buried by 20 people simply typing in "LOL" followed by huge sigs.

QFT :!: :!: :!:

I've also noticed this as well, but rumour has it that come end of January we will be having a massive redo of the entire site design.

What, again??

Firefox Rulez!

Please everyone don't assume anything. I know little to none about what will actually go on. I just know an entire site redesign is planned for January.

COOL! Wonder what it will look like! Is it the whole Canes site or just the forum?

Whole site would be www.carolinahurricanes.com.

Guys/Girls,

Is it so necessary to post one-line meaningless posts accompanied by huge signature lines/avatars?

Its like the online version of my daddy never hugged me.

I say this with the upmost respect for my fellow posters.

yes.

edit: thats just me being a smart @$$ sorry :P its just a forum :D

Guys/Girls,

Not to worry, Rugger. I won't do that ... probably because I've used up my rations of creativity and expressiveness! :P

Jan/GSBG