The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
AWACSooner

Caniac in Oklahoma

Welcome aboard, I give you high marks for jumping into the middle of all this misery, its nice to have a fresh new perspective around here.  Interesting observation on Brind'Amour and I think the last couple of games have proved that its not just one person thats responsible for all this misery.

My house is a divided one with the Bruins and Canes and it gets real interesting when these two teams meet up these days.

Glad to have you around smile.gif

Another new guy from Oklahoma. New to the NHL but not so new to the sport of Hockey. Supported the OKC Blazers before they went under. Trying to decide on "My Team" and with watching Staal, Gleason, and Ruutu I chose Carolina. Big sports fan and looking forward to rooting on the Canes!!

Another new guy from Oklahoma. New to the NHL but not so new to the sport of Hockey. Supported the OKC Blazers before they went under. Trying to decide on "My Team" and with watching Staal, Gleason, and Ruutu I chose Carolina. Big sports fan and looking forward to rooting on the Canes!!

Welcome smile.gif   I have to admit I saw you over at the NHL site when I was on the admin board and I wondered when you'd decide to jump in over here.  Glad to have you on board.

Oh I was waiting for the right time... HA no it looks kinda quiet over here I didnt know if it was cause of the break or what. I was wondering how hard it was going to be watching the Canes but with Direct TV I have FS CR aand will be able to watch a lot of their games. Is their a website to listen to the games on the web also?

Oh I was waiting for the right time... HA no it looks kinda quiet over here I didnt know if it was cause of the break or what. I was wondering how hard it was going to be watching the Canes but with Direct TV I have FS CR aand will be able to watch a lot of their games. Is their a website to listen to the games on the web also?

Here you go:

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/999thefan/

They usually start the pregame brodcast 1/2 hour before gametime and follow up with a...lets call it an interesting post game call-in show.  The callers aren't always the best representation of our fanbase but they have some good locker room interviews and post game press conference clips.  The highlight imo being the post game analysis with our play-by-play announcer, John Forslund.