The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
jeffmelvin

Samson

There are a few of us in Albany wondering why Samson hasn't gotten a call up yet. He is first in scoring in Albany, but Dwyer's right behind him. I think the only reason Dwyer doesn't have more goals for Albany is because he's been in Raleigh frequently. I think the problem with Dwyer in Raleigh is they just haven't found the right line for him yet (personal opinion). What are your thoughts Max?

This is the second straight season I have said the same thing. With all these call ups why has Samson not been one of them. Not that Dwyer has not deserved it because he has but I think Samson has deserved it just as much. He bust his butt shift after @$%* game after game. He knows how to put the puck in the net. And when he is on the ice it is like he has a magnet on his stick because the puck just seems to stay glued to his stick. I think he deserves a call up. He has earned a chance to show the big club what he can give up there.

I've been interested in this for a month or two now.  Hell, he hasn't even cracked our depth chart, at least according to our website.  Leaves me scratching my head a little too.  But I still hold out hope he gets a chance to show what he can do this year, if not sooner then later in the season.