The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
puckhead63

stars....what do they mean?

Not being abused this time I guess, at least not for the most part. Last time the whole karma thing had to be removed on proboards right?

I'm guessing 'cuz nobody's figured out how to smite anybody yet. It'll come in time I'm sure.

Hey, 2-star ForeverWhalers, don't feel bad! You've at least GOT some 'karma'.... I'm the big ZZZN (zip, zero, zilch, nada) !!!! :(

There, I gave you one. :-d

Aaack! I was happily reading elsewhere and suddenly.... I saw stars!

On MY name! and had to rush back to see for myself! It's true!

(happy dance) :-d

Ok...this might be a stupid question, but there are stars above everyones' names, but there are also stars on the top right hand side of each post. What's the difference between the two??

Ok...this might be a stupid question, but there are stars above everyones' names, but there are also stars on the top right hand side of each post. What's the difference between the two??

It's the rating you got for that post. So if you make a super awesome post and people karma you, it shows.

It's the rating you got for that post. So if you make a super awesome post and people karma you, it shows.

Oh, ok. That makes sense now. Thanks for the help. :-k

I think the more you post, the more stars you will have. I just started posting, and I have 0 stars.

Nothing to do with that. Its just karma. Read through my posts as they explain what it is.

With all the great things I've said about the canes here....and I only have 2 stars. Has anyone seen my prediction posts, team suggestions and so on. Hey, how about that "pets" thread I started. Are we to believe that the canes fans are anti-pets. I should have full stars.....lol

With all the great things I've said about the canes here....and I only have 2 stars. Has anyone seen my prediction posts, team suggestions and so on. Hey, how about that "pets" thread I started. Are we to believe that the canes fans are anti-pets. I should have full stars.....lol

Maybe its just me but I don't think many people use them any more. I know I don't.

Not being abused this time I guess, at least not for the most part. Last time the whole karma thing had to be removed on proboards right?

I'm guessing 'cuz nobody's figured out how to smite anybody yet. It'll come in time I'm sure.

Smiting just isn't the way I do things, I guess. That's why I'll pass on that, preferring instead to give folks props. 8)

Jan/GSBG