The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-97

The Washington Capitals have traded team captain Chris Clark and defenceman Milan Jurcina to the Columbus Blue Jackets for winger Jason Chimera.

The Jakets also have the youngest team in the league and could probably use some veteran leadership while the Caps pick up size and speed.

Hmm, I wonder who the next captain will be in Washington.

The Jakets also have the youngest team in the league and could probably use some veteran leadership while the Caps pick up size and speed.

Hmm, I wonder who the next captain will be in Washington.

Eklund reports that the caps fans DO NOT want it to be OvenChicken!

Did he mention why? I figured he or Green would be a shoo-in. If worse comes to worse they can always make the locker room door wider for his head to fit through.

Did he mention why? I figured he or Green would be a shoo-in. If worse comes to worse they can always make the locker room door wider for his head to fit through.
fans like his game but not his attitude/leadership.  they don't want their team to have that attitude.

[quote name='caniac-97 wrote:

krad']Did he mention why? I figured he or Green would be a shoo-in. If worse comes to worse they can always make the locker room door wider for his head to fit through.

fans like his game but not his attitude/leadership.  they don't want their team to have that attitude.

So much for listening to the fans.

[quote name='caniac-97 wrote:

krad']Did he mention why? I figured he or Green would be a shoo-in. If worse comes to worse they can always make the locker room door wider for his head to fit through.

Nice try. Ovy is the Captain and will be until he retires. Great pet name for him you have. rolleyes.gif