The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hopper915

How Many Wins this season!

Well, we have 11 already, so they'd only have to match the first half to get 22.  I don't see Carolina going on another 14 game losing streak... and the Canes are always better after the All-Star break.  We'll have a lot of guys healthy soon, too (Cole, Larose, Samsonov, Walker and everyone who isn't officially on the injured list).  With no-where to go but up, and less pressure, as opposed to the pre-season build-up.  So it only makes since to see 30+ wins coming our way.

Well, we have 11 already, so they'd only have to match the first half to get 22.  I don't see Carolina going on another 14 game losing streak... and the Canes are always better after the All-Star break.  We'll have a lot of guys healthy soon, too (Cole, Larose, Samsonov, Walker and everyone who isn't officially on the injured list).  With no-where to go but up, and less pressure, as opposed to the pre-season build-up.  So it only makes since to see 30+ wins coming our way.
Yes, but...

there will be some trades made sending some players away.  We'll get to see some of the youth, but I don't expect the team to actually improve this season once they hit the ice.  It will be good for the future, but not for the present.  I don't see 30+ wins.