The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
brovski25

FIRE MAURICE!!!

Who's Eric Staal?

Troll alert?

Oh nuts. Clearly a troll. Dang I actually put together a response to this guy on another thread. Oh well, my points were still good.

I'm right there with you on the FIRE MO and STAAL SUCKS lately.

"Welcome to Mos" NO offense and NO defense game plan makes for the most boring hockey in the league.

And it doesn't work, if you see scoring goals and winning as the measure of working.

Staal is skating with the game desire of Jeff O'Neil, waiting for someone to make something happen or to get him the puck.

At his pay grade, he needs to make something happen.

But you are dead wrong about A Ward.  He's a waste of space lately on D.

He's had more careless turnovers, more half-!++ plays, made more mistakes than any other D we've had out there this year.   JR made the right first step putting him on waivers, but he didn't follow thru by sending A Ward to Rat land too.

I'm right there with you on the FIRE MO and STAAL SUCKS lately.

"Welcome to Mos" NO offense and NO defense game plan makes for the most boring hockey in the league.

And it doesn't work, if you see scoring goals and winning as the measure of working.

Staal is skating with the game desire of Jeff O'Neil, waiting for someone to make something happen or to get him the puck.

At his pay grade, he needs to make something happen.

But you are dead wrong about A Ward.  He's a waste of space lately on D.

He's had more careless turnovers, more half-++* plays, made more mistakes than any other D we've had out there this year.   JR made the right first step putting him on waivers, but he didn't follow thru by sending A Ward to Rat land too.

It was the A. Ward comment that sealed this as a troll post. No one could actually be that dim-witted.