The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocaniacsGOCANES

Game Saturday

Now thats good business and will provide good will for many. So someone give me good idea in what game to cash in my tickets on. Great job RBC or canes management or whoever makes that call. Winning as the team has lately and public relations moves like this continue to provide evidence of what a great organization this is, top to bottom. Class move.

excellent move by the Canes organization. Intead pf the Kitty Kat game on 2/9. I probably will exchange my tic for the Boston game.  Love to see LaRose yap it up with Chara

Think maybe one of the capitals games. I would like to see TIMMY get a chance to BURY that new captain they have. Clean hit but see him knocked on his %%%%%%.

I just got off the roads, and they are bad, bad and getting worse! Add to that people who are going to drink at the game, and it is a recipe for disaster. Even with winter experience and an all wheel drive vehicle I think we are going to watch from home. (ummmm...will it be televised?). I just wish they would let me exchange my pre-paid parking pass!

I just got off the roads as well in a vehicle designed strictly for offroading and I won't be going to the game in it tonight. Nothing goes in ice unless you have tracks, chains, or spikes and I wouldn't be going to the game tonight in anything less unless something changes between now and then. Not trying to scare anyone away everyones free to do what they won't but I definitely wouldn't recommend going unless you have a lot of driving experience in this kind of thing and have 4wd. I live in Asheboro though so roads might be a little different over towards Raleigh. We got about 6" of snow and 1/4" of ice.

[quote name='karpa-ch1 wrote:

romansperson']It'll be interesting to tune in to the Wolfpack game and see how many people are there.

Is that game on TV anywhere?

roofcam.jpg

http://www.rbccenter.com/...mages/webcam/roofcam.jpg

Not too many there.

Unfortunately no, but if you go to the Wolfpack Men's basketball home page and click on the schedule and then the live streaming link for today's game, they are letting fans watch their live stream on Pack Pass for free. 

I agree that it was a class move by the organization to allow you to trade for ANY game....much better than the regular policy for STH. I think it said you have to do it in person....if any out-of-towners need help with that i can help you out....i live close to RBC and it is no big deal to go over there. Not sure how you would know you can trust me, but you can.....

Would love to be there but am not confident we can get out of the parking lot here.  Anyone willing to pick me and a friend up if we hoof it to Lumley/540 or Brier Creek/Gleenwood???? We'll pay for gas and beer (provided any concessions or open and if not, then at a future game!)

Anyone want to put in a guess for attendance tonight?

5, 300

Oh, and add in your under/over for how many fans from other teams will comment about attendance issues for the Canes/SE division teams. laugh.gif

If only a few thousand make it in for the game... I think they should be able to sit in any empty seat they can findwink.gif  1 big happy CANIAC FAMILY... GO CANES!!!

Everyone going... drive safe and be loud when you get therebiggrin.gif

I would be very surprised to see more than 3K at the game. The BH announcers will probably on how the low atttendence proves the area isn't a hockey market. Good thing their telecast is blacked out and I get only Trip/John

Actually, the Hawks announcers aren't too bad. Eddie Olczyk had us as his preseason pick for the Cup.

Hmm...then again, that probably doesn't make him feel very good about himself today. laugh.gif

Id be surprised if the attendance is over 5k. If it were just snow I think it would be higher, but the sleet and ice just isn't going to get many people on the road, shame because I am sure it would be a sellout otherwise.