The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

Get to know your Fellow Caniacs with this Game..

taking care of the family this whole year... haha no, umm, probably the paper route; it wasn't actually MY job, but i helped a lot and got paid for it by my siblings, so, it was a job... haha

PBM - If you could relive one day, what day would it be and why?

Oy, my bad.

Person below me: What's your favorite soda?

(Those who answer Pepsi will be banned from this planet.)

PBM: What do you drive?

Here's what Caniac Nation has been waiting for with bated breath: an illustrated history of GSBG's rides! :lol: (Note: The cars pictured below are examples of the cars I've owned -- not my own cars.)

1985-87: A brown '73 Toyota Corolla

73Corolla.jpg

1987-1996: A red '84 Honda CRX

84HondaCRX.gif

1996 to present: A white '96 Toyota Tercel

96ToyotaTercel2.jpg

PBM: Which parent do you get along with better?

Jan/GSBG

I made a list once :D

Hockey things I want to do before I die:

Cheer at a Kings game

Wear your teams jersey in the opposing teams arena

Have a hotdog in Montreal

Party with the Oilers or Flames fans

Ride the train from one game to another game, back like in the old days

Visit enough arenas to decide which goal horn/fans you like the best

Go to a Stanley Cup Finals game

Meet/Wave to/Get autographs from some players from at least 10 teams

Hold a 'Playoff Party'

Start a chant

Most of them are from a Hockey News article, but me and some friends added some on =] so there's my list.

PBM: How many languages do you speak? Which? And if it's only English (or I hope it's only English) what languages DO you want to be able to speak?

I speak, read and write (fairly literately, I hope) English. For three years in high school and two and a half in college, I studied written and spoken Spanish. Over the next few years, I plan to learn some French and German, since Mr. GSBG and I will likely travel to Europe on business ... getting awesome wines for our soon-to-be wine shop.

Cheer at a Kings game

Wear your teams jersey in the opposing teams arena

Have a hotdog in Montreal

Come out to SoCal in the next few years, Cath! :mrgreen: I'd love to show you around the area. And you can take care of both items on your checklist at a Kings game at Staples Center, since the home crowd is rather good with fans of opposing teams ... unless they're cheering for the cross-"town" Ducks, that is.

PBM: As a participant in a sport, what is the one accomplishment you're proudest of?

Jan/GSBG

PBM....... What grade did you have your worst teacher?

Eighth. I ENDURED an algebra teacher who said that I was mentally unstable. Guess what? He was fired by the school board at the end of the year ... because he had more than a few screws loose! :mrgreen:

PBM: What is your main goal for next year?

Jan/GSBG

TINU!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Gerber_137.jpg

He's my fave for CanesGirls reasons (PM me if you're not sure what I'm referring to), not to mention the fact that he's an intense, passionate competitor who'd knock himself unconscious for his team:

Gerber_140.jpg

Gerber_127.jpg

PBM: What is your favorite quotation, and why does it mean so much to you?

Jan/GSBG

PBM: What is your favorite quotation, and why does it mean so much to you?

Jan/GSBG

If you can't tell I have lots of favorite quotes, I tend to cling to them pretty well. See my sig at any given time I try to enclude quotes that fit my personality. as far as my favorite of all time, hmm, I guess I will go with MLK "I have a dream" It is probably one of the most moving and meaningful statements I think of our time, and the whole speach is something that strikes my soul, and thats not something you will get me to say very often either.