The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

Get to know your Fellow Caniacs with this Game..

PBM: What is your favorite quotation, and why does it mean so much to you?

Jan/GSBG

If you can't tell I have lots of favorite quotes, I tend to cling to them pretty well. See my sig at any given time I try to enclude quotes that fit my personality. as far as my favorite of all time, hmm, I guess I will go with MLK "I have a dream" It is probably one of the most moving and meaningful statements I think of our time, and the whole speach is something that strikes my soul, and thats not something you will get me to say very often either.

I forgot to add the next part:

What is your dream job if you had to do one thing for the rest of your life regardless of pay.

my dream job is to work in marine biology; in other words, work in like a sea world. i would love to work with sharks and whales. I'm waiting for you guys to call me crazy for wanting to work with sharks... i have researched and researched them and love them. I actually wrote a report on them, if any of you guys are interested... PM me if you are...

PBM - What is the one thing that drives you nuts and why?

Slow drivers in the left lane talking on the cell phone!!!!!! HANG UP AND DRIVE OR MOVE THE HECK OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock:

PBM ......What stickers do you have on your back glass of your automobile?

none yet... i am hoping to get a Flames and Canes static sticker...

oops! i jut noticed staalsy beat me too it... oh well. now to answer the new question...

hmm... toughie, probably once a year... maybe once more... haha

PBM - If you could eat one thing for your last meal, what would it be?

Baseball - I've been a baseball fan since birth, hockey was a acquired taste even though its my favorite sport now.

PBM - What's your favorite non-NHL sports team?

HOUSE

PBM: If you could be an animal or bird which one?

I'd probably be a vulture, strangely enough. Get to soar around all day on air currents (I've always liked flying), and my favorite food would ALWAYS be available. :lol: Live a pretty laid-back life, get to clean up the area while doing what you do best, and plus, you're always eating and flying around with friends. Plus, you have no natural predators! It doesn't get more pleasant then that! :wink:

Question: What's the last movie you saw in the theater?

I couldn't make it to the game but I was running all over my house screaming and crying that we are the champions and had that song stuck in my head all night. I probably woke up all my neighbors. lol

Person below me.....

How long have you been a Hurricanes Fan and who is your favorite player and why....I know, i know, more than 1 but I just love to talk.