The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
PeteMoss

Gleason's Knuckle Sandwich

I'm going to have to pass on the Knuckle Sandwich.  A Tim Gleason sandwich is probably raw meat, hunks of broken glass, and razor blades on moldy bread.  That man's tough.

I'm going to have to pass on the Knuckle Sandwich.  A Tim Gleason sandwich is probably raw meat, hunks of broken glass, and razor blades on moldy bread.  That man's tough.

ok that made me laugh super-dave

if you find out PeteMoss let me know, I want to get my litho sighed as well as a gift to a friend of mine who is the biggest Gleason fan... she just went through a bad divorce and I think it would make her smile if I gave this to her as a birthday gift smile.gif

We get all of our lithos signed, matted and framed.  Tim was not at the Full sth's appreciation night, we carried our matted litho around with us all night for nothing.

I'm pretty sure it is this Friday, 2/12 at the Harris Teeter on St. Albans Drive in Raleigh from 5:30-6:30 p.m..  That is the new 2-story Harris Teeter at the North Hills expansion across Six Forks Road.  I can't seem to find it in writing anywhere so if I have it wrong, someone please correct me.

Someone should jokingly offer Superdaves sandwich to him and see his reaction. Hopefully it's not a call to the cops for trying to get em to eat it though lol.

I wonder if they are going to offer that sandwich down here in the Western Region of NC. I am from the Hickory/Asheville area and sometimes we don't get these offers that Harris Teeter puts out. It is just for the Raleigh/Durham area.

It would suck if I couldn't get the Gleason "Knuckle Sandwich" considering the Olympics officially start Friday so that means Timmy ain't going to the opening ceremonies if he is going to the Grand Opening to sign autographs.

Well, he does have a game Saturday night. I don't think he'd have missed the opening ceremonies for a promo. wink.gif

I wonder if they are going to offer that sandwich down here in the Western Region of NC. I am from the Hickory/Asheville area and sometimes we don't get these offers that Harris Teeter puts out. It is just for the Raleigh/Durham area.

It would suck if I couldn't get the Gleason "Knuckle Sandwich" considering the Olympics officially start Friday so that means Timmy ain't going to the opening ceremonies if he is going to the Grand Opening to sign autographs.

I'd just ask for the ingredients listed if they don't offer this sandwich specifically - they do each sandwich to order anyway. I know when we got The Rosey, the guy who made the sandwiches asked if that's all I wanted (LaRose's was just meat and cheese with mustard and dressing - no veg, lol). I did add some veg and that was fine.

rofl

I sure hope he is not at the opening ceremony as we have a game on Saturday.  But that stinks he would miss th eopening ceremony, that would have to be the coolest part of being an Olympian.