The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
truecaniac163

Songs

Depends on what the situation is. When the Canes are playing, I've obviously got the Scorpions going on, and "Boom" by P.O.D. If it's just any hockey game, I've got "Bodies" by Deadpool and the typical Zombie Nation chant.

Then, being from ECU, I always get pumped by "Purple Haze".

No offense, but they can keep Brass Bonanza in Hartford. NOTHING about that song screams NHL, esp. these days. We'll keep "Rock You Like A Hurricane", thanks. Now THAT is a powerful theme for a hockey team, regardless of who it is. Energy, power, strength. Yes!!

BRASS BONANZA..................lol

Damn straight.

That's what plays when I turn my laptop on.

WOW........I made a whaler reference without getting my head chewed off. I'm with Gipper. Tried to download it on my phone but it didn't work, still trying though.

Damn straight.

WOW........I made a whaler reference without getting my head chewed off. I'm with Gipper. Tried to download it on my phone but it didn't work, still trying though.

I've got it on my phone (made it myself). I've also got a Whalers/Canes logo as my background. If I can figure out how to do it I'll send the file for Bonanza to you if you want.

Okay, I must agree that "Rock You Like a Hurricane" fits our team perfectly, but when it comes to songs that "pump me up" there is nothing like Kenny Loggins' "Danger Zone"....if you have never heard it, it's from the movie Top Gun.

I'm a highly competitive swimmer and that song, for some reason, gets my heart pumping before every meet. Just thinking about gets me revved up.

the mrs.

Damn straight.

I've got it on my phone (made it myself). I've also got a Whalers/Canes logo as my background. If I can figure out how to do it I'll send the file for Bonanza to you if you want.

That would be great. Let me know. I appreciate that

Well last season's "Galvanize" by the Chemical Brothers got me pumped up and still works. My car has a Bose sound system so i usually have it cranked up so that it can be heard in surrounding counties as i make my way to the arena. it is currently on my pregame CD that i listen to on the way to the RBC Center. as well as some other arena favorites.

my playlist is as follows:

1. RBC Center Horn 

2. Let's go Canes

3. The Rising                 Bruce Springsteen

4. Galvanize                  The Chemical Brothers

5. Get Ready for this         Clubmix

6. Stronger                   Trust Company

7. Stand Up                   Trapt

8. Defy you                   Offspring

9. Suck it up                 (HED)P.E.

10. Lust for Life             Iggy Pop