The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
puckhead63

Thanks..

lol I wonder how close you were to getting banned. I admit you pissed me off a time or two but at least you've toned it down. Good luck getting the pens i guess, i'd rather they stayed in pittsburgh.

lol I wonder how close you were to getting banned. I admit you pissed me off a time or two but at least you've toned it down. Good luck getting the pens i guess, i'd rather they stayed in pittsburgh.

LOL......no idea how close I got . Ofcourse I don't think too close. How did I piss ya off. I find that hard to believe. Yeah, I don't want to get a team from another city thats just WRONG (hehehe) I would rather get one thru expansion

Well to come on our boards while we were enjoying our playoff run and spout crap and whine about how the team should be in hartford was rude imo, kind of ruined the fun for some of us. Was it you that kept adamantly rooting for whichever team was playing us, first the habs, then devs, sabres, finally the oil? maybe i have you confused with some other hartfordian.

Well to come on our boards while we were enjoying our playoff run and spout crap and whine about how the team should be in hartford was rude imo, kind of ruined the fun for some of us. Was it you that kept adamantly rooting for whichever team was playing us, first the habs, then devs, sabres, finally the oil? maybe i have you confused with some other hartfordian.

yes,yes I did root for every team you faced in the playoffs but when you won the whole thing , I respected the hockey the canes played and expressed my congrats to you guys. I don't however recall ever going on and on during the playoffs how the team should be back in Hartford. What would be the point to a statement like that...it's not going to happen. I like to keep my posts to possibilities........and 300 did I not post two prediction wins for the canes, am I not trying to be more objective.

and 300 did I not post two prediction wins for the canes, am I not trying to be more objective.

Yes, yes you did, & not to make you sound like you 5 years old or anything, but I was proud of you, FW. I know it had to pain you to do it.

:P

and 300 did I not post two prediction wins for the canes, am I not trying to be more objective.

Yes, yes you did, & not to make you sound like you 5 years old or anything, but I was proud of you, FW. I know it had to pain you to do it.

:P

LOL........it wasn't that bad. 300 , I know we may have gotten off on the wrong foot also but again, I look forward to discussing hockey and put any ill feelings behind us. I will not always say what you guys want to hear....lol.....but I'll try keep it in check. Consider me your hartford connection ( don't know if you want one, but I'm here)...remember "those who forget their past, are condemned to repeat it" or something like that