The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
sandpiper214

Jerome Samson - AHL Player of the Week!

I just read about that... great news and very well earned I might add.  Do you think he wears #17 in honor of Brind'Amour?

I do not know, anything's possible. If nothing else we have an autograph session coming up on the 3rd of april. If you like I can ask.

[quote name='sandpiper214 wrote:

jb_online']

I just read about that... great news and very well earned I might add.  Do you think he wears #17 in honor of Brind'Amour?

I do not know, anything's possible. If nothing else we have an autograph session coming up on the 3rd of april. If you like I can ask.That would be a cool factoid!  Please let us know what he says.  Thanks my friend!  And enjoy the session, that would be awesome.

Jerome Samson is getting his chance tonight with Brandon Sutter out.   The one silver lining out of this season is that all these kids are getting their chance to audition, I hope he has a strong game.

Samson was reassigned today back to Albany, I hope that means that Sutter is good to go for Tuesday against the Bruins.  I would have liked to see Samson stick around a little longer but I think he's probably needed in Albany for the playoff push.  I have a feeling he'll get another shot soon enough.

Samson was reassigned today back to Albany, I hope that means that Sutter is good to go for Tuesday against the Bruins.  I would have liked to see Samson stick around a little longer but I think he's probably needed in Albany for the playoff push.  I have a feeling he'll get another shot soon enough.

Seems like with Samson's tenacity along the boards and ability to cycle, he might stick as a 4th line guy eventually.