The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

Canes game on your birthday... what could be better?

What could be better is if your birthday is in early to mid-June. smile.gif  I was fortunate enough to go to a playoff game last year on mine.

It took some digging but found it in the "A to Z" page here.

Jumbotron Message

A Jumbotron message is great for any special occasion.  For $30, you can have a Birthday message, or surprise for any occasion on the Jumbotron during a Carolina Hurricanes home game.  For more information call (919) 861-5462. 

That's lame, they didn't used to charge for it.

Happy b-day in advance, yours is the same as my wife's.

To put it on the main board would be $30.00.  Whenever I have done it for my mother, I've had them put it at the top, on one of the smaller monitors, which is free.  I did it this year for her and it cost me nothing, unless it changed.  Get in touch with Karen Prince. 

Be warned, there is a cut off time to get it in, I almost missed it this year for my mother.

I thinks its free if you're a STH so if you're not but know one, have them call it in.  The cut off has been by the Wednesday before for a weekend game in the past.

Like Ghouliegirl suggested, I'd definitely call.

What could be better? A Canes win on your birthday!...and a hat trick by Manny Legace!...

and BTW...noticing your Forslundry - I rode with him in an elevator Game 1 of the Edmonton series in '06.   I was lucky enough to work the Hardee's booth since I didn't have tickets.

We paid the $30 to post birthday greetings for my daughter on the Jumbotron Saturday night.  Apparently you have to pay extra for correct spelling...  :-)

I paid the $30 to have my daughter's birthday message on the jumbotron on Saturday night.  I guess you have to pay extra for correct spelling...  :-)